aberdeen-music

local release of the year!

Guest stuartmaxwell

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should've mentioned the Staccato Set one' date=' too. I KNOW I'll like the Politik/Dedalus one, but I haven't got round to buying it yet. I also liked Spike Pile Driver's 'Spike The Bush', but I dunno if it came out this year?[/quote']

Last year but thanks for the mention.

Jo McCafferty- Paper Cuts and Lime

The Kitchen Cynics cd was ace but I know it wasnt out this year

Well no' date=' that's why they were refered to as "demos"[/quote']

I know what a demo is - a demo should be as much as possible, a finished version of a song. Otherwise it's a pretty feeble demonstration of your abilities and instead a strong demonstration of your inability to see a project through to completion. If you have to say "Ah well, but it's only a demo" you're wasting my time. I don't intend to debate the semantics of this either.

I know what a demo is - a demo should be as much as possible' date=' a finished version of a song. Otherwise it's a pretty feeble demonstration of your abilities and instead a strong demonstration of your inability to see a project through to completion. If you have to say "Ah well, but it's only a demo" you're wasting my time. I don't intend to debate the semantics of this either.[/quote']

Just as well, 'cause you're talking shite, pal!