aberdeen-music

2014/2015 Season Thread

Woodsinho

I hope to fuck he goes with a 3-5-2. I've been saying this (on here) for about two years:

De Gea

Jones - Smalling - Evans

Rafael - Hererra - Carrick - Shaw

Mata

RvP - Rooney

Obviously there is a lacking in centre mid, but this is seemingly an area he's trying to strengthen. I'd love for United to just spend huge and get Vidal and Hummels. Kagawa will feel better about swapping in and playing the 'Mata' role, too, rather than being punted wide. Wide-o.

I hope to fuck he goes with a 3-5-2. I've been saying this (on here) for about two years:

De Gea

Jones - Smalling - Evans

Rafael - Hererra - Carrick - Shaw

Mata

RvP - Rooney

Obviously there is a lacking in centre mid, but this is seemingly an area he's trying to strengthen. I'd love for United to just spend huge and get Vidal and Hummels. Kagawa will feel better about swapping in and playing the 'Mata' role, too, rather than being punted wide. Wide-o.

I think Klopp pretty much killed any rumours of Hummels in his last press conference didn't he?

Herrera looked handy last night. MLS still has a huge defending problem so not sure how much can be taken away from a game like that but some of his through balls were fantastic.

Did anyone see the chelsea game the other day? I cant find it now but one of yhe chelsea youngsters (jeremy boga?) Made the most barnstorming of runs ive seen in a while with a cracking finish at the end of it. They were playing a german-sounding team id never heard of.

The Chelsea kids are all freaks. The U21 final against United, Chelsea took the piss. United could barely get a foot on the ball, they just got barged off it with ease. It was like when the first years would have a game of football against the older kids at school, and they'd just get annihilated.

They all look like they've been bench pressing girders since they were toddlers. They were years ahead, physically. They're probably all 28 year olds with fake birth certificates. They just can't be kids.

Edited by Soda van Jerk

Seems like there's a bit of bother in Groningen....

http://www.rtvnoord.nl/mobiel/i/index.asp?p=136793

The article says that Groningen supporters tried to charge Aberdeen fans, cops stopped it - couple of minor injuries but nothing too major. Dunno if anything else has happened.

Got a friend in Gron who says it's all kicking off (she sent me the article) - She's a bit excitable though, could be nothing at all....

• Upvote 1

Aye things are pretty rough for Blackpool just now. Some pre-season plans cancelled, and also this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/blackpool-post-hilarious-teamsheet-for-preseason-match-against-penrith-with-five-players-named-trialist-as-club-attempts-to-survive-with-eight-squad-members-9616677.html

3 weeks until the Championship starts. They better start giving those trialists a contract.