aberdeen-music

Coffee Wankers

Lemonade

• 2 months later...

Gotten into Cuban style coffee recently. A place nearby my flat opened. Their version of a cafe con leche is fucking amazing.

Espresso shot

frothed milk

A small knob of salted butter

Sugar

Butter in coffee sounds mingning and unnecessary but it's so great. Not an every day drink by any means (unless you want to be a bloater) but a nice wee treat every now and again.

Gotten into Cuban style coffee recently. A place nearby my flat opened. Their version of a cafe con leche is fucking amazing.

Espresso shot

frothed milk

A small knob of salted butter

Sugar

Butter in coffee sounds mingning and unnecessary but it's so great. Not an every day drink by any means (unless you want to be a bloater) but a nice wee treat every now and again.

What percentage of the population of Cuba has diabetes? Is it 100%?

• Upvote 1

I was drinking coffee with unbutter and MCT oil (upgraded coconut oil, basically) every day when I got serious about losing weight. It doesn't taste nice at all, but the benefits are incredible: http://peak-fast.com/modified-bulletproof-coffee/

Drinking this in the morning, you feel like Thor. The MCT oil goes straight to your brain, so turbo-charging your cognitive functions straight away, while the high fat contact ensures that your body is supplied to the caffeine on a drip. This keeps you energized for hours. Because the caffeine isn't dumped on you in one big go you don't get a nasty, edgy coffee high or a terrible crash afterwards. It's just a slow, steady feed.

I'd not recommend it as a tasty beverage, because it bloody isn't, but it's an incredible weight-loss tool and a huge energy boost in the morning.

Edited by Murrr