aberdeen-music

GTA V

Chris

finished story mode last night.

chose option C

. don't know if i'll really bother with online.

I chose that option too.

It was rather anticlimactic. I did all of the killings by simply whacking out an RPG and blowing everyone up, couldn't be arsed with taking out huge groups of people. Then I managed to fail the mission by taking out Devin Weston with a sniper rifle before I even got to his house, not realising you were supposed to kidnap him. Still I managed to take out all bar 1 of his guards with the sniper rifle from a distance the second time.

I saved just before the final mission though so I may go back and try the other options, but I can't face killing Trevor and Michael!

Anyone up for starting an aberdeen music crew then? My xbox gamertag is keeno89. Already have Teabags and Flights added.

Edited by keeno

I chose that option too.

It was rather anticlimactic. I did all of the killings by simply whacking out an RPG and blowing everyone up, couldn't be arsed with taking out huge groups of people. Then I managed to fail the mission by taking out Devin Weston with a sniper rifle before I even got to his house, not realising you were supposed to kidnap him. Still I managed to take out all bar 1 of his guards with the sniper rifle from a distance the second time.

I saved just before the final mission though so I may go back and try the other options, but I can't face killing Trevor and Michael!

Anyone up for starting an aberdeen music crew then? My xbox gamertag is keeno89. Already have Teabags and Flights added.

Scootray

I'm so original.