aberdeen-music

GTA V

Chris

For those who completed the game, what was your psychiatrist's evaluation?

I'm a nut job.

From the office of Dr Isiah Friedlander

Client Notes - Highly Confidential

This lunatic will retire me.

Dislikes extreme behavior in others.

Riddled with ambition.

Tries to fill void with things.

Likes to buy attention.

Likes to use people.

Cares about family, despite their obvious problems.

Eager capitalist.

Easily offended to point of extreme rage.

Repeat offender.

Practices yoga, alongside all the mayhem, of course.

Physically unambitious.

Makes friends easily. Poor friends.

Possible A.D.D.?

What a bizarre assortment of problems.

I've killed it in the stock market. Just buy a bunch of stock in companies that are going down a few points, check the next day and they are almost always up by about 20 points.

On the missions that affect the stock market (killing the ifruit guy, the cig company one, etc) I put ALL my money in the stock and sell it after the mission, you more than double your money.

A policeman was chasing someone and both of them had blue/red flashy dots. I killed the policeman, got given money from the perp then got a 3 star wanted level. Got away after switching cars. Reversing out of my hiding space and I run over a policeman again, 2 stars. Got away again then finally got to the parachuting mission. 

I just sniped a John. Did that crazy mission with the garbage truck and the getaway vehicle now Michael is getting into some Hollywood Producer shit. That's where I am in the story. Won't get much playing time in this week which I'm pretty bummed about.

I still find it a little annoying that I don't really know where i'm supposed to go at times. I'll select a character, go to a place that I think will have a mission then it says 'come back as x to do this mission'. I'm not into guessing, I just want to play through the story so I wish it was a little more explicit for folk like me who aren't really into 'exploring' so much.

That's pretty much my only gripe with the game though. 

I still find it a little annoying that I don't really know where i'm supposed to go at times. I'll select a character, go to a place that I think will have a mission then it says 'come back as x to do this mission'. I'm not into guessing, I just want to play through the story so I wish it was a little more explicit for folk like me who aren't really into 'exploring' so much.

The mission markers are colour coded. Orange is Trevor, green is Franklin, blue is Michael. Might save you a bit of fannying around.