aberdeen-music

GTA V

Chris

I did the strange mission where you have to shoot things with a sniper. It fucked up when I had to shoot animals and the guy decided the mission was over, said goodbye and walked home. But the mission wasn't over. And there was just a blue dot walking home until I got tired of trying to kill him (hoping shotgun blast might catch him - it didn't) and turned it off for the night.

I think I'm going to get it on Monday. Are shops totally wiped out, or is there plenty left?

Are people playing online yet? Is it absolute carnage? TBH, I don't think I'm all that fussed for story mode. I might give it a bash, but GTA4 was the best fun online. Everyone seemed to flock to Red Dead online when that came out, but that wasn't the same. You can't steal a chopper and ping someone flying by crashing in to them and swatting them away with the turrets on Red Dead.

Crews, who on PS3 wants to start a Social Club crew to do online things when that kicks in? Aberdeen-Music crew? Post PSNs!

The online isn't available till the 1st of October! Once it is we should probably start up an ab-music gang and go about shouting things like 'why are a dickhead' and drinking near schools.

I'm not sure what my motivation for that would be. I also don't have GTA V

Aw shucks. go buy it. then lets do heists. also, wouldn't you like the oppurtunity to play games against me and kill me in a game?

On a different note, can we put plot stuff in spoiler tags?

Anyone met Jesse yet? He's fantastic. Tried to take a jesus selfie but social club was down

Anyone done the mission where you have to kill the Azerbaijani? 

you get to fucking waterboard a guy! fucking hell. Also i failed 'cause i didn't know my left hand from my right hand.

I can just imagine the uproar when all these parents who bought their kids an 18 game walk in and see this happening...

Edited by Jaaakkkeee

Im not a big gamer normally. Ill play a couple of hours every now and again but fuck me this gta has kept me glued to my sofa for about 90% of this wknd. I havent skipped a cut scene yet. The dialogue is amazing and the variety of missions has meant I havent gotten that itch to go do something else at all.

Also who has done the mission for Michael where you

get drugged by jimmy, wake up surrounded by monkeys, then get abducted by aliens, then thrown from a spaceship, and fly back down to earth in your boxers, only to wake up with no real plot point or relevance other than your family skipping town?

If so, what the ?!?!?

Also who has done the mission for Michael where you

get drugged by jimmy, wake up surrounded by monkeys, then get abducted by aliens, then thrown from a spaceship, and fly back down to earth in your boxers, only to wake up with no real plot point or relevance other than your family skipping town?

If so, what the ?!?!?

Michael doesn't handle drugs well at all. Seen him smoking pot? Or taking a hit from Jimmy's bong?

But yeah, I thought it was fantastic.

How are you dressing the characters?

Franklin - hXc. Skinny jeans, snap back, skate shoes, oversized t-shirt and tattoo sleeves.

Michael - Suit. He's all business all the time.

Trevor - Going to try and find some beige clothes, give him a bald head, goatee and glasses when I get the chance.