aberdeen-music

GTA V

Chris

Yeah, I'm going to redo alot of Story mode, because...

I picked A, and it was a shit option, so I'm going back to an old save and redoing a shitload so I can do C

including redoing all the heists in the alternate method to what I did first time, and try get some missions done to Gold.

I've bought shares in LifeInvader and the jewelry store after completing those missions.  How long does it normally take to reap the benefits? 

Just done the first few Trevor missions: he's brilliantly insane. 

I chose the quiet option for the jewelry mission.  Is that a good way to go, or does it really matter? 

I've bought shares in LifeInvader and the jewelry store after completing those missions.  How long does it normally take to reap the benefits? 

Just done the first few Trevor missions: he's brilliantly insane. 

I chose the quiet option for the jewelry mission.  Is that a good way to go, or does it really matter? 

I chose the loud way. It was still pretty easy. The getaway on the bikes was super fun.

It's a strange dynamic.  I think if you use the shittest guys, they level up a bit, but don't ask for a bigger cut.  Supposedly you end up taking home significantly more during the final heists while working with amazing mercenaries.  However, I didn't need a hacker again after the first one and the other cheap guys just ended up folding like napkins.

Saying that, I did get bored of the sneaky options and just pillaged my way through everything with my pal Chef.

I hired all the best guys, so the cut was small, but everyone nailed it, and I still made more dollar than I would have done throwing it at strippers. And I got to ride motorbikes through the underground. YEAH!

Is there any benefit training Chop?

He is better on missions you need him for if you train him i think. 

Anyone managed to find all the escaped convicts yet? I cant figure out where to find the second one by the picture. 

He is better on missions you need him for if you train him i think. 

Anyone managed to find all the escaped convicts yet? I cant figure out where to find the second one by the picture. 

You mean Trevor's bail jumpers? I've done them all. I think.

EDIT: Just went to go on Rockstar Social Club to check. And it's taking ages to load. Doesn't bode well for playing online, so guess I won't be doing that tonight!

Edited by Teabags

You mean Trevor's bail jumpers? I've done them all. I think.

EDIT: Just went to go on Rockstar Social Club to check. And it's taking ages to load. Doesn't bode well for playing online, so guess I won't be doing that tonight!

Yeah thats the ones. I cant for the life of me find the second one! But i dont want to look it up online and spoil the game.

I hired all the best guys, so the cut was small, but everyone nailed it, and I still made more dollar than I would have done throwing it at strippers. And I got to ride motorbikes through the underground. YEAH!

Is there any benefit training Chop?

You take him on walks and he sniffs out hidden items.

Also,

I spent all on driver, scrimped on everything else. Alarms went off and I left with only leaving one case unsmashed. And when a biker died and he dropped his loot I was behind him and managed to pick it up.