aberdeen-music

GTA V

Chris

I got obssessed with randomly attacking, and killing, other online players yestereday.  I was going around doing it for hours.  No-one came after me.  Surely I am getting bad rep, or something?! 

Keep doing it and it'll likely put you in servers with other people that are also "bad sports". Also,you get money rewards for being a "good sport".

Yesterday someone put a $5,000 bounty on me. I have no idea why. I got murdered pretty quickly.

I'm in Hijos de puta guapos. We're handsome bastards.

It all started when a guy was waiting outside LS Autos for me when I went to mod my car/get insurance.  He was hiding, but I could see him on the map.  He started firing at me with a shotgun but I took him out with a headshot from my pistol.  After that, all I wanted to do was randomly and mercilessly kill other players.  I prefer being a loan wolf.  I did a couple of missions, but they were a bit boring.  Stealing a tanker and hunting down cars. 

Not sure you get labelled a bad sport for killing in free roam.  You do if you destroy someone's personal vehicle. 

Annoyingly I got labelled a bad sport for leaving a job, though it was in the voting screen between jobs when I did it so fuck knows why.

getting in the passenger seat of strangers' cars and waiting until they eventually leave their car, moving into the driver seat, then smashing the shit out of their car is pretty fun.

Free mode is heaps of fun. Its great just smashing into other players. It descends into chaos. No one is big enough to walk away. You've got to keep smashing until the police intervene after you've wiped out 100 pedestrians. Had one today that only ended because the police pumped me full of bullets. We'd wiped out a bunch of civilians by ramming at each other, then fled up into the country roads near the desert, still smashing into each other, until a police road block shot me in the face through the window. Epic carnage.

One guy earlier didn't take too kindly to me writing off his Dodge Viper lookalike. I gave him a shove, and he just got out and iced me with a headshot. I respawned, rammed him again, and he kept getting out and putting bullets in my head. I caught him out eventually, as the 3rd or 4th time, I got out quicker than he did, and took cover behind my car. I peaked over the bonnet and sprayed him with the Uzi, then fled off in his Viper. I could see him chasing me on the map, but his Viper was quick. I got to the edge of the map and drove it off the pier, rolling out before it flew off the edge. A few seconds later he pulls up, seeking revenge. The time it took for him to get out of his stolen car, I was able to shoot him in the face, steal his stolen car and drive away again.

Might be on the bad sport list for a couple of days.

• Upvote 1

My progress in story mode has slowed a little. I'm only at about 50%. I'm not dipping into online untill im finished.

Stupid question... how does the saving mechanism work? I never go home and save. I tend to just finish a mission and switch the machine off. Then when I go back to it, i'm at the same point where I left it. What's the difference? is it just that you have the same car? I noticed there's a quick save option on the phone, what's that for? 

My progress in story mode has slowed a little. I'm only at about 50%. I'm not dipping into online untill im finished.

Stupid question... how does the saving mechanism work? I never go home and save. I tend to just finish a mission and switch the machine off. Then when I go back to it, i'm at the same point where I left it. What's the difference? is it just that you have the same car? I noticed there's a quick save option on the phone, what's that for? 

It auto saves after every mission so when you load it back it, it just reloads where you were last, using your house is more if you've been doing other stuff thats not missions, same as quick save.

• Upvote 1

Anyone ever had their own car become inaccessible, specifically when robbing a store? I robbed the petrol station on one of the long roads out towards the desert. I got back to my car to make the getaway, and it wouldn't let me in. It just kept making a clicking sound as if the door was locked. My own car! Since I was in the middle of nowhere, there were no other wheels to steal, so I just kept trying, as the police were quite a distance away still. Then the store clerk came out and blasted me in the back of the head with a shotgun. I didn't know they did that. It seems to cost a few hundred dollars to die in free mode, but I still respawned with the cash I stole, so it's still profitable to botch the robbery. Wonga!

Anyone ever had their own car become inaccessible, specifically when robbing a store? I robbed the petrol station on one of the long roads out towards the desert. I got back to my car to make the getaway, and it wouldn't let me in. It just kept making a clicking sound as if the door was locked. My own car! Since I was in the middle of nowhere, there were no other wheels to steal, so I just kept trying, as the police were quite a distance away still. Then the store clerk came out and blasted me in the back of the head with a shotgun. I didn't know they did that. It seems to cost a few hundred dollars to die in free mode, but I still respawned with the cash I stole, so it's still profitable to botch the robbery. Wonga!

Happened to me yesterday at the start of a job. I knicked another car then got out and was allowed in my car. It was odd.

I smashed a plane right into Teabags as he was doing really well in a race. It was my first time flying a plane and it was completely accidental. He was a little bit miffed. I did fire rockets at him in another race and tried to shoot the tyres out on his hot pink muscle (LOL) car. So much fun.

You're a fucking cock. Get a mic. You fucking cock.