aberdeen-music

GTA V

Chris

Patch coming out.  A good highlight is:

• Players lose a maximum of $500 on death in Freemode.

Yas min.

Here's the link also http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51603/new-gta-online-title-update.html

This is good. Especially with the half a mill in the bank too. Free mode will be more fun, with no man fearing death. Time to start crashing landing helicopters into people's cars.

What kinda car is everyone cruising about in?  Post yo whip:

0_0.jpg

This is my guy's brown Tailgater which is very good at driving up mountains.

I have a Turbo tuned Elegy RH8. Its pretty fucking fast now. Will post a pic later.

BROTIP: If you have a garage, you can get an Elegy for free by going to the Legendary Motorsports web-site.

Not bored yet, cos if you get on with a group of friends you can do so much stupid shit.

Yesterday me and a mate were dossing about on the side of Mount Chilliad. I told him to wait and set a marker and started an impromptu race. "No guns, no cars". WE started racing by basically falling down the mountain. Then we had to swim across the massive lake/sea thing, but we found one boat so spent a few minutes punching each other off of it. Great fun.

Also, my car was invisible to everyone for a while, so we raced about in it for ages cos it looked so ridiculous. I'd share the video but I don't think I can share a facebook video URL.

• Upvote 1

Was racing last night and some prick clipped my back end to make me spin out when I was in first. So after getting fucked over and ending up in last, I crossed over to the other side amd rammed him head on, making him lose the race (meaning he won about $4,500 instead of $12,000). Got an angry message calling me a dickhead sore loser and I should play the game with respect, he's going to report me and get me banned.

LOLZ, YOU CLIPPED ME FIRST AND YOU'RE PLAYING GRAND THEFT AUTO YOU BUMDERER.

Edited by Teabags

Two fiddy? I thought they were R* were handing out half mill stacks, yo?

Yeah, but it 2 two fiddys.

Money won't be out until all glitches are fixed I believe, heard there was a patch coming out early this month.

Aye I read that. Haven't been on in a bit didn't know if the patch was released along with the money yet.

Got into a bit of a war with some sucker in free mode. After a few kills back and forth, he blew up my car, which was pretty average anyway. I respawned and fled the area. I stole a cargobob from the airport, and then hunted him down. I lifted his heavily modified supercar from the ground, as he was driving it, flew him away and dropped him off ontop of the tallest skyscraper in the city. Then I just hovered there to see what he would do. I think he intended to drive off the edge, but he drove straight into some sort block on the roof which stopped his car from going off the edge. It was enough to make him fly through the windowscreen though, as he plummeted 100 storeys to his death.

I haven't stopped laughing since.

Edited by Joda Serk
  • Upvote 5