aberdeen-music

GTA V

Chris

You should deposit the cash as soon as possible to avoid that. Mind you can do it over the phone, don't have to find an ATM.

Awwww what?! I drove round for ages looking for an atm then saved it as a POI. Motherfucker. I even put myself into passive mode while I did it in case some bastard whacked me.

Did not know this. I keep driving to the same 3 or 4 corners and shops where I know there is an ATM.

Hold select and use Quick GPS to find an ATM. Or like he said, just use your phone.

It's not really worth worrying about scrounging together cash early in the online game. Once you level up a bit you get some pretty well paid jobs.

Although it's pretty bleak when the inevitable 'just about to leave' deaths pretty much nullify all capital gains from the session.

What is this? I haven't banked cash in ages and have no idea what you're talking about. In fact, I think I have $0 in the bank and all my $180k in my "cash".

Edited by Teabags

What is this? I haven't banked cash in ages and have no idea what you're talking about. In fact, I think I have $0 in the bank and all my $180k in my "cash".

I think he means that you get charged a fuckload of money for getting killed.  Though I believe they have lowered it recently.  You're also supposed to risk losing a percentage if the amount you're carrying is over $5000  - opposing players can steal it.  

Apparently, a good way to get the fighter jet is to go to Trevor's airfield, get the crop duster, fly as low as you can and fly as close to the hanger it's in as possible at the military base. Then jump in and lose your wanted level. If you get surrouned, you have rockets to fire before you take off.

Apparently, a good way to get the fighter jet is to go to Trevor's airfield, get the crop duster, fly as low as you can and fly as close to the hanger it's in as possible at the military base. Then jump in and lose your wanted level. If you get surrouned, you have rockets to fire before you take off.

The best way is to go in guns blazing I've found. I've tried being sneaky, tried flying in, tried driving in etc. Get the combat mg, all the ammo and all the armor. Maybe the nade launcher for the tanks. Key is knowin where the jets are and how to get there quickly.

Or jump the fence in a fast car and just drive up

Or jump the fence in a fast car and just drive up

Or:

How to Steal Helicopters, Jets

You can access the LS Airport runways via the stairs that lead to the location of the Flight School in the Story Mode. Just jump over the rail/wall on the left of the stairs past the fence and drop down behind it. You'll have no Wanted Level and access to the runway and either one or twoMaverick helicopters. You do not get any Wanted Level for stealing these four-man Choppers.

You can then use a helicopter to parachute into Ft. Zancudo and steal aP-996 Lazer jet.

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Cheats_and_Secrets_(GTA_Online)

I've been trying to get an Obey Tailgater all afternoon, but they're like fucking hens teeth.

Yeah, the first thing I do whenever I go online is try to find a Galavanter Baller, but sometimes there's one right outside the garage, other times I can't find one for fucking ages. UGH! Yesterday while doing that I found a Lampadati Felon GT though, which get's 9.5k in LS Customs. Sweet.

I found 2 guys buying clothes with their car parked outside. So I shot out the tires. One guy came out, got killed. So I parked the car in front of the doors so the other guy couldn't get out. Then I was listening closesly. Someone shouted over the headset "Thank fuck I'm out!" So I got back to the shop as soon as I could and shotgunned him in the face.

But someone was on passive mode and I didn't realise and I shot fuck out of their car and blew it up and got a warning about being a bad sport. Has anyone confirmed what happens when you're made a Bad Sport?

Your moved onto a different server if you continue to be a bad sport, some people have had Dunce caps applied, but the status only lasts 2-3 days. http://uk.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Bad_Sports

Ah okay cheers. So I'll only be put with the other bad folk for a few days? It was an accident that I destroyed his car. Wasn't an accident when I killed all those people though.