aberdeen-music

GTA V

Chris

Still slogging through story mode, though I've gotten to a stage where I'm wasting for a heist to happen, and there's no real missions to do. Just the side missions.

Mary Ann is a cunt. I always try to shoot her as she rides off on her bike, but it's not possible. However, it is possible to blow her up with a grenade. That felt great.

Edited by Joda Serk

Still slogging through story mode, though I've gotten to a stage where I'm wasting for a heist to happen, and there's no real missions to do. Just the side missions.

Mary Ann is a cunt. I always try to shoot her as she rides off on her bike, but it's not possible. However, it is possible to blow her up with a grenade. That felt great.

The game glitched one day and I just constantly ran over Michael's son for a good 5 minutes.

Online is just a total free for all. 

Is there still an Ab-music crew? 

I've still got a fair bit of my 500 large left. Bought an apartment, a couple of cars and some suits. Might get a helicopter tonight so I can rain down death from above and quote the line from Predator a lot.

I seen a couple of fellas rob a shop with a helicopter and a tank last night. Mental.

Is there a benefit to buying an apartment for online?

Storing 10 customised cars. I currently have 6. Trying to get one of each class (currently have Sports, Sedan, Super, Muscle & Motorcycle) for using in races so that I can smoke the opposition with my turbos.

Oh, adn you cna have a shower, which if you have a headset adn sing while you're in it, gives you RP. And you can invite mates round to drink whisky, wine and smoke bongs then traipse about doing fuck all.

Still hammering away at the story mode. I just can't get past Bury The Hatchet, the one in the graveyard. How is it possible, without running out of ammo and/or getting wasted? I go to guys I've killed, and they don't have guns or ammo. Tried it about 50 times. Watched a walkthrough, where the guy dies, but then it clips back to him, and it's okay because he's found a machine gun with 500+ bullets. Fuck off.

Still hammering away at the story mode. I just can't get past Bury The Hatchet, the one in the graveyard. How is it possible, without running out of ammo and/or getting wasted? I go to guys I've killed, and they don't have guns or ammo. Tried it about 50 times. Watched a walkthrough, where the guy dies, but then it clips back to him, and it's okay because he's found a machine gun with 500+ bullets. Fuck off.

That took me a couple of goes. Just gotta keep crouching behind stuff and be all tactical. Total ballache. 

Bury the hatchet was a ball ache. It reminded me of Max payne 3. Crouching behind gravestones trying to work out how you are going to kill 8 gangsters with 7 bullets. Max Payne 3 should have had the subtitle 'No Ammo'

The mission where you need to land a motorbike on a train caused a lot of swearing in my house. Nightmare. Horrible memories of the same mission in SA and the horrible RC helicopter mission on Vice City.

Bury the hatchet was a ball ache. It reminded me of Max payne 3. Crouching behind gravestones trying to work out how you are going to kill 8 gangsters with 7 bullets. Max Payne 3 should have had the subtitle 'No Ammo'

The mission where you need to land a motorbike on a train caused a lot of swearing in my house. Nightmare. Horrible memories of the same mission in SA and the horrible RC helicopter mission on Vice City.

I always managed to get the bike on the train, but it was riding it to the front which made me get sweary. The bike turns sharper than the curve of the train, so I was just zig-zagging by way to the front, mostly falling off. The time I made it to the end was a total fluke.

Managed Bury The Hatchet in the end. Took over an hour. A few times I ended up with no ammo, so I was just running at oncoming bullets, ready to punch their face in. Worked for maybe 2 guys, but then I got pumped full of lead. In the end, I just stayed where I started from, at the top of the steps, until they stopped re-spawning. Then made a run for it.

Shit mission, considering in the end, you still get caught. Normally when I finish a tough mission, I think "fuck yeah", but to see Michael getting stitched up regardless was a total cunt.

Got bored earlier, so I got on a boat and just headed east, in a straight line, to see what happens. You can go reeeeeally far out. To a point where you can't even see San Andreas anymore, and your point is so far off the map, you can't see yourself on the map.

It's an anti-climax though. It triggers your boat to sink automatically. And then I got eaten by a shark.

That mission took me ages to get on the train.  The SA mission that got to me was ones for Zero. Completed the game a few times and I never do Zero's.