aberdeen-music

GTA V

Chris

Someone on another forum I post on:

Guy: "Man I've stolen the fighter plane 12 times now and landed it but it always gets too damaged just before I can get it into the hanger!  So annoying."

Responses are: "... you are using the landing gear?"

Guy: "Landing gear you say?  Fuck me, I'm dim."

Made me laugh he took it in good humour though.

Note I also did this on one mission until it told me there was landing gear.

All I can think about at work today is the fact that when I get home i'm gonna start a mission that involves a submarine. I'm probably a fair bit behind most on here so keep the spoiler tags going.

@teabags, thanks for the under the bridge tip. I spent way too much time trying to get the plane under a tiny footbridge though.

I played it all day yesterday, only stopping for food breaks. And I'll play it as much as possible tonight. After Breaking Bad of course.

Gonna pull my finger out and dress Trevor up as Walt tho. First order of business. and if he changes clothes when I'm playing as someone else I'm going to do what I did yesterday, find someone walking their dog, hit them, then let the dog kill me.

I haven't stolen a fight plane yet, are people just doing that for shits n giggles? Or is it a mission?

I've done a few heists now, last one being robbing a bank in Blaine County wearing juggernaut style bomb proof armour and flipping tanks with a bulldozer. Fuck yeah.

I'm apparently through about 57% of the main story. Which upsets me cos I don't want to be finished anytime soon.

Winning my first set of tennis made me far happier than it should've.

I haven't stolen a fight plane yet, are people just doing that for shits n giggles? 

Saw a guide somewhere (probably Eurogamer) showing how to get a tank, jet etc. as soon as possible. Imagine that's why people are doing it.

Spent all day playing today. Only did about 3 missions. Rest of the time was spent getting haircuts, robbing shops and security vans, playing tennis, buying businesses and customising cars.

Only to find later on that my heavily modified muscle car didn't move house with the character! Thankfully it had just been impounded by the cops.

I've given it a few hours, now I have the fever. It's all I can think about. It's all I want to do. I didn't want any tea last night. The thought of sleep felt like a waste of time.

Haven't really done much yet. A few missions, but I've mostly just been exploring and taking in how excellent everything looks. The characters and how they are portrayed is infinitely better than GTA4. That game was great, but Nico was terrible. The voicing, everything. The interactions flow alot better in this one, and they don't sound so amateurish. It looks slicker. Car crashes are brutal, brawling is less clunky. Everything is just great fun.

There's alot of funny glitches going on. Nothing which spoils the game, but just funny/weird stuff. Everytime I go to one of my garages, there's literally a pile of cars, on top of each other. 2 or 3. At Michael's house, his wife is always stood on the kitchen worktop, and the daughter stood on the sofa. They never move. Also, I was riding on a motorbike. I came to a halt, and the car behind me gave me a slight nudge. The bike and whichever character I was went flying through the air. I ended up on the roof of a house. The crash caused instant death. Awesome.

All I want to do is play more.

• Upvote 1

I have the fever. It's all I can think about. It's all I want to do. I didn't want any tea last night. The thought of sleep felt like a waste of time.

This. I actually dislike how long tea/showering/work/sleeping takes. I want all my time for this. Off next week. Can't see me venturing outside much. online food ordering and GTA V until someone physically stops me I think.