aberdeen-music

GTA V

Chris

Apparently once you buy LS Customs upgrades and customisations are free.  Though I guess that will only apply to the character that buys it...

Oh another thing worth noting is you can get discounts and freebies by going onto the lifeinvader website (in real life, not in game) and stalking all the companies. Log in using your social club ID.

Apparently once you buy LS Customs upgrades and customisations are free.  Though I guess that will only apply to the character that buys it...

Oh another thing worth noting is you can get discounts and freebies by going onto the lifeinvader website (in real life, not in game) and stalking all the companies. Log in using your social club ID.

I'm buying LS Customs then.

I'm starting it again.

Got it when it came out, now the wife stays up (she is nocturnal) and has been playing my save, missed meeting trevor. The first heist. major plot things

I have no idea wtf is going on in the story other than just playing missions.

she decided to start her own save 2 nights ago.

thanks! get me mental far and then fuck off leaving me 50% through a story 

I'm starting it again.

Got it when it came out, now the wife stays up (she is nocturnal) and has been playing my save, missed meeting trevor. The first heist. major plot things

I have no idea wtf is going on in the story other than just playing missions.

she decided to start her own save 2 nights ago.

thanks! get me mental far and then fuck off leaving me 50% through a story 

Take her out for a drive, get a little frisky, then once you're finished and she's out of the car clobber her and steal all the money from her purse.

I found out about being able to tow the police before actually finding out how to operate the tow truck, as it doesn't tell you how to do it the first time until you get to the target vehicle. I accidentally nudged a police car on the way, so I tried to lose them, one got stuck on the hook and I couldn't get them off! I was swerving around for ages trying to make them fly off, but they just wouldn't! I couldn't do the mission until they'd fucked off, so I just got out of the car all guns blazing until they shot me to death so I could restart.

Anyone done the Dom missions? How did you get on top of that building? I couldn't find any helicopters and when I stole a plane and prachuted I missed. Well, I clipped the building, which got rid of my parachute and I fell to my death. I went to Trevor's air field and he didn't have any helicopters or planes or anything there. :(

Anyone done the Dom missions? How did you get on top of that building? I couldn't find any helicopters and when I stole a plane and prachuted I missed. Well, I clipped the building, which got rid of my parachute and I fell to my death. I went to Trevor's air field and he didn't have any helicopters or planes or anything there. :(

Go to the Vesspuci beach helipad. Marked on your map. There's always a helicopter there or in the process of landing.

• Upvote 1

I didnt get to play at all yesterday. I want to die.

I had a day off it yesterday as well.  Went outside instead and got soaked doing interval training in the park with my running club. Going to stick to in game triathalons from now on...

Tonight the Dons are on telly and I've got a physio appointment. Probably no game time tonight again :(

I phoned a blimp, picked it up and landed it on top of the building.