aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

I love that Liverpool are probably going to win the title! Wonderful frontline + reckless defending = incredible entertainment. Yeah, okay, they're a shower of bastards, and any man who likes Luis Suarez as a person probably thinks Hitler was a pretty stand-up guy and all, but whatever. Football's just entertainment for me these days. I hope they beat Norwich by a Keegan-esque scoreline on Monday, then do millions of football all over Chelsea's joyless faces.

• Upvote 1

The boy Sterling is a huge prospect for club and country. The composure for his goal against man city and today his finish for the first was great.he ghosted past the defence for his second too.Fortunate with the deflection over Ruddy but he seems to get the ball to stick. Still very lightweight at times and questionable decision making too but I'd like to see Hodgson take a punt on him for the world cup.

Still a poor man's peter pawlett though.

Cesc got booed onto the pitch last night. It was a bit weird. Last summer, it seemed that Barca fans would rather lose Fabregas than Thiago as well.

He would walk into most teams, and probably should be playing ahead of Xavi now.

United should have given Barcelona a blank cheque for Fabregas last summer. If this transfer embargo is maintained, then nobody will be getting him.

He's getting an unfair amount of criticism and being blamed for too many of the teams problems. However, he certainly hasn't been playing well. Add to that the fact that many fans believe his inclusion forces the team to play a different shape from what they want, this has made him a focus for much of the criticism of late.

I wouldn't have started him in the big matches lately, but selling him would be stupid.