aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

You scored 31 out of a possible 60 Nope. YOU'RE NO FOOTBALL HIPSTER! You like goals, goals, goals, pronounce Milan as Milan rather than Mee-lan, and quite frankly you're not really sure you'd recognise a false nine if one came up and shook you by the hand. You've got some work to do. Start of with a video of the 1991 European Cup final between Red Star Belgrade and Marseille and work from there.

I remember that final... It was really, really dull. Directly responsible for the passback rule coming in and then it turned out Marseille had bribed their way through the competition.

Had high hopes this would be good but it's essentially:

A. obviously the right answer if you want to be considered a football hipster

B. obviously the wrong answer

C. obviously the wrong answer

D. something silly and obviously the wrong answer

I think the answers seem to be more 'degrees of hipster'.  You get a score out of 60, so I don't think there are right and wrong answers but extra points for being very hipster.

I remember that final... It was really, really dull. Directly responsible for the passback rule coming in and then it turned out Marseille had bribed their way through the competition.

This is probably the most football hipster thing ever said but it's 100% true... I have that final on VHS. 

Last night, Phil Jones, the greatest human ever, fittingly scored the greatest goal ever.

ilGP99aGMFj9u.gif

Look at that technique. bit of a scuff, falls over sideways, and whilst hitting it, his face looked like this:

1385119_10151962806616488_23426880_n.jpg

Better than Van Basten and Mark Hughes combined.

No need for FIFA to waste time counting votes for the Ballon d'Or. Phil Jones will swing by and pick it up this afternoon.

• Upvote 2

They've been up round there for weeks! And been higher and some points. Absolute miserly defence, well organised and extremely hard working. The signs were there last season under Pochettino that they had good potential. Don't score enough goals but I'd expect them to remain in the top 8 at least for the whole season.

Oh and on an unrelated note...

993736_547901968620900_376287631_n.jpg

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Upvote 1

Even though it's just the quarter finals, I'm over the moon. Gutsy performance from the Dons and everything paid off.

Seemingly the ref was from Motherwell which I didn't think was allowed. Never seen the red as we got to the game late. I was told it was warranted but then some of the fouls made from Motherwell were similar and only got a yellow for it.

Nevertheless bring on the semi.

COYR

Edited by Camie