aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

During his last couple of seasons at The Dons, we often commented that he'd probably struggle to get a game for a Peterhead, he was that bad.  He lost his blistering pace and then had no real redeemable qualities as a footballer.  The same thing happened to Chris Clark!  He just looked so easy for centre backs to play against. 

Before any Stoke game, the referee should just write Wilson Palacios and Robert Huth's name in the book before kick off. Save a precious 5 or 10 seconds later in the game. It's just a certainty.

Wilson Palacios could have been sent off twice. That gaptoothed lump fucking loves a two footer.

• Upvote 2

Man Utd were pretty terrible. Nani needs to get to fuck - that was the worse performance Ive ever seen him have. Kagawa was crap too. I wonder what all the armchair manager kagawanks are saying after that one. Moyes will do fine, people need to chill the fuck out about him. He's got a shit squad that's the problem. Cleverley is a wigan player, so is evans, jones and smalling sometimes too.

El Clasico on just now - Bale's not touched the ball and its 15 mins in.

Man Utd were pretty terrible. Nani needs to get to fuck - that was the worse performance Ive ever seen him have. Kagawa was crap too. I wonder what all the armchair manager kagawanks are saying after that one. Moyes will do fine, people need to chill the fuck out about him. He's got a shit squad that's the problem. Cleverley is a wigan player, so is evans, jones and smalling sometimes too.

El Clasico on just now - Bale's not touched the ball and its 15 mins in.

I'm a bonafide Kagawank.

Kagawa is great, but he's playing on the left wing in 4-4-2, because Moyes just can't not play RvP and Rooney if fit. He has to play in the middle. Nani was a whole new level of shite for him, and I actually rate him, but he was bollocks. That shot from 40 yards which just rolled out for a goal kick was hilarious. That was it for him after that. Kagawa wasn't bad though. Just couldn't get into the game. He got the ball in good positions, and everyone stood still. You could see his hands gesturing for someone to move. Nobody did, and he ended up just passing backwards. As good as I think he is, he's never going to be good enough to pass through the body of defenders. United's movement and willingness to attack space is woeful. Kagawa became useless. United get the ball 20 yards out and just expect something to happen, but nothing does. It's concerning how few ideas they have other than to knock it out wide and put a cross in.

Cleverley is awful. He hasn't developed as anyone expected. He was supposed to be neck and neck with Wilshere. He's just utterly pointless. Scared of the ball. Scared of opponents. Shirt filler.

Evans is good but Jones was constantly at fault. For a defender, his understanding of 'goal-side' is non-existent. Every chance Stoke had, Jones was outside of the penalty area. Just terrible. Smalling is not a right back ever. I don't even know how good he is at centre back. When did he even play there last?

If Stoke hadn't have lost Arnautovic early in the 2nd half, they probably would have won. He was rinsing Smalling and was a constant menace. Losing him lost them the game.

• Upvote 1

Before any Stoke game, the referee should just write Wilson Palacios and Robert Huth's name in the book before kick off. Save a precious 5 or 10 seconds later in the game. It's just a certainty.

Wilson Palacios could have been sent off twice. That gaptoothed lump fucking loves a two footer.

Have to agree, i've been a lifelong Stoke fan but I find Huth embarrassing when I watch us, he's crap. It was undoubtably effective under T.P and I used to find his blatant skulduggery a little bit funny, obviously not the nasty bits ( hides behind sofa )  simply because he got away with it, play to whistle n'all that.

Its a bit out-dated now especially since all the other teams are vastly improved, Norwich gave us the absolute run around a few weeks back. Sunderland and Palace are clearly hopeless so fingers crossed at least one of them are done already cos I fear a relegation battle looming.

I was over in Munich earlier this year just after they cleaned up, and got speaking to some folks over there and they were saying that he's still in the wreckoning for the international side, they found it piss funny, I thought so too.

Palacios is a mystery to me, an absolute mystery. I was over the moon when T.P signed him, but he's encountered the famous Stoke city "ability vacuum" since he arrived and has barely started a game. Heard a rumour his brother was murdered in some gangland thing in Honduras, dunno if that owt to do with it.

United have a plan, of that I have no doubt, I think Moyes will be given time and will do a more than decent job of it, hopefully with some decent local talent, hats off I like Moyes.

crikey if Man Utd had lost today the pressure would have really been on Moyes but that was one out the Sir Alex book of late game tricks.  He needs to be given time though and I think it's the most open Premier League race in a long time.  Everyone has proved they are more than beatable.

Cambridge won again today in the FA Cup but its now getting boring me spouting the triumphs of my tin pot team so I will shut up!

Have to agree, i've been a lifelong Stoke fan but I find Huth embarrassing when I watch us, he's crap. It was undoubtably effective under T.P and I used to find his blatant skulduggery a little bit funny, obviously not the nasty bits ( hides behind sofa )  simply because he got away with it, play to whistle n'all that.

Its a bit out-dated now especially since all the other teams are vastly improved, Norwich gave us the absolute run around a few weeks back. Sunderland and Palace are clearly hopeless so fingers crossed at least one of them are done already cos I fear a relegation battle looming.

I was over in Munich earlier this year just after they cleaned up, and got speaking to some folks over there and they were saying that he's still in the wreckoning for the international side, they found it piss funny, I thought so too.

Palacios is a mystery to me, an absolute mystery. I was over the moon when T.P signed him, but he's encountered the famous Stoke city "ability vacuum" since he arrived and has barely started a game. Heard a rumour his brother was murdered in some gangland thing in Honduras, dunno if that owt to do with it.

United have a plan, of that I have no doubt, I think Moyes will be given time and will do a more than decent job of it, hopefully with some decent local talent, hats off I like Moyes.

I think Huth is reasonable, though he seems to play for the booking, and carry on playing for another even after he's been booked. He makes some bonkers challenges and lives dangerously. Not a bad player, but a bit of a clogger.

Palacios, I just don't get. He's got nothing whatsoever except making sure the player in possession is eating the turf. I quite liked him at Wigan. He had a bit more mobility and something about him. Spurs wasn't the best spell, and now he's nothing but a kicker. I don't think I've seen him do anything for Stoke except commit fouls, and some pretty reckless ones.