aberdeen-music

The Olympics

ca_gere

Really enjoyed my Olympic footy experience at the City Of Coventry stadium last Sunday. Saw South Korea who Team GB should not underestimate. The fella who plays for Celtic had a good game.

The women's footy team are emulating the achievements of their male counterparts by getting knocked out in the quarters :)

Nice to see Team GB doing pretty well and just seen Murray get into the tennis final.

Am enjoying what I can see of the action and listening to radio five live when at work. Am gonna trek to London on Sunday to soak up some Olympic atmosphere and ride the new cable car!

Only until the final then it's 5. Hopefully he'll only need 3...

Brilliant stuff last night. I was shouting at the TV during the Mo Farah's race.

Ah, ok.

I bloody love Jess Ennis. Although after she won, the commentator mentioned a fiancé? What the fuck? They never mentioned him before all us male supporters got on board. Bloody conned!

good start from Murray in the tennis but write off Federer at your peril!

He's got to do something soon if he wants to get a gold medal. Murray 5-3 in the 3rd now! If he wins this I hope it gives him some confidence that he can win a grand slam final.