aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

It was a peach. And Seedorf owned the middle of the park! I presume they must tell the pros not to take shots tho, cos him and Freddie had ample opportunity to pull the game back but seemed reluctant to shoot. Didn't stop Philips, mind you.

Did they ever say what happened to Gordon Ramsay? That challenge was grim!

Guest Gladstone

Phillips was desperate to score - he had his Frank Lampard AUTOFIRE button held down the entire second half.

Sheringham was a bit of a dick wiping out Ramsay like that. Ramsay puts in a good tackle on fuck I've forgotten his name - McGuinness? and he gets all whiney about it and then Sheringham gets Ramsay stretchered off with probably a completely fucked back. Then Sheringham scores the equaliser moments later and the game's turned. No need for taking out an old man with a challenge like that, even if it is Gordon Ramsay!

You got the feeling the rest of the world pros were just treating it like a bit of fun and trying to get the celebs to score the goals etc. Sheringham and Phillips were both desperate to score and win.

When Keane went off injured Crespo played in defense the rest of the game, he could have scored them about 10 if he was up front. Stam was a hero he looked like he was going to absolutely run someone through, was hoping it was going to be Robbie Williams to be honest.

Guest Gladstone
Did Serge not used to be a trialist for West Ham or something like that?

They said last night that he was on the books at Leicester until he was about 13.

Think a few of those celebs were probably close to being professionals at one stage of their lives. I've heard the story before that Mark Owen had the choice between (I think it was) Villa and Take That. The homo chose Take That. Guys like Ben Shepherd, Wilkes, Robbie Williams, the two JLS boys, Serge, the guy from McFly that played a couple of years ago and I'm sure a few others would destroy amateur football. It was funny when Calzaghe came on - he looked completely shit for the first few minutes and then he started pulling off cheeky backheels. I bet everyone was scared shitless to tackle him.

Hazard just loves the attention. He's like those little fannies on facebook who leave really vague status updates so people go "OMGZ WHATS WRONG???" so it looks like someone wants to talk to them.

It has to be City, surely? He'll have had Kompany in his ear the past few days telling about all the money and the girls he'll get. He says his decision is based on how much he will play, but no player is going to come out and say they want the most money possible. I can't see him playing ahead of David Silva.

Screw him. Nick Powell is better.

Guest Gladstone
Hazard just loves the attention. He's like those little fannies on facebook who leave really vague status updates so people go "OMGZ WHATS WRONG???" so it looks like someone wants to talk to them.

It has to be City, surely? He'll have had Kompany in his ear the past few days telling about all the money and the girls he'll get. He says his decision is based on how much he will play, but no player is going to come out and say they want the most money possible. I can't see him playing ahead of David Silva.

Screw him. Nick Powell is better.

Serge is better.

Did anyone else stay up and watch the Scotland game at the weekend? I can't remember a worse performance by them in my lifetime.

Dreadful stuff. I'd have been better off having a wank and going to bed.

I watched a program last night called "England's Worst Ever Football Team". It was let down by the annoying "comedian" talking heads trying to be funny and failing, but it had some good stuff in it. The team was:

GK - Peter "The Cat" Bonetti (for howlers in the 1970 world cup)

DR - Warren Barton

DL - Phil Neville

DC - John Terry (for his off-field behaviour)

DC - Keith Curle (3 caps, all played out of position at left back)

MR - Keiron Dyer (for scoring 0 goals from 33 caps and being a flash cunt)

ML - Steve Hodge (for his assist to the Hand Of God)

MC - Joey Barton (one cap wonder)

MC - Carlton Palmer (several caps, all under Graham Taylor, foudn wanting at international level and being a funny shape)

ST - John Fashanu (3 caps, 0 goals)

ST - Michael Ricketts (1 cap wonder)

Coach - Kevin Keegan