aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

The Chelsea game is an FA Cup game, unfortunately. United have them again not long after though. Hopefully United will dick them twice. I don't mind Chelsea all that much, but Rafa Benitez failing is always great.

A hh, the FA Cup is dead to me since the dirty Leeds game. Save it for the league.

That's Mcdermot at Reading got the dunt. um... why? Shit team fighting for survival, still will be in the coming weeks but now they have no manager. When will chairmen learn that these kinds of decisions don't lead to anywhere good. The new manager effect is always fleating, the fans get on the team's and your back... I don't get it. 

That's Mcdermot at Reading got the dunt. um... why? Shit team fighting for survival, still will be in the coming weeks but now they have no manager. When will chairmen learn that these kinds of decisions don't lead to anywhere good. The new manager effect is always fleating, the fans get on the team's and your back... I don't get it. 

They're probably resigned to going down but are looking at a cheaper option on a managers contract with continuity going into the start of next season with a hope of bouncing back up at the first attempt. If the new manager turns the season around that's a bonus.