aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

I thought Arsenal were pretty good last night, made a load more chances than the one they finished.

Midfield finally looked like it had a bit of balance with Diaby and Coq in their with Jack with Santi out wide.

Are you gonna sign Diame? Would be a good signing I think. Substitute Diaby (slow, laborious, holds onto the ball too long) with Diame and Coquelin with Arteta and you'll be about there I think. Wilshere was excellent, still has an annoying face though.

Are you gonna sign Diame? Would be a good signing I think. Substitute Diaby (slow, laborious, holds onto the ball too long) with Diame and Coquelin with Arteta and you'll be about there I think. Wilshere was excellent, still has an annoying face though.

I think they are interested but it's Arsenal so who knows if they will buy.

I partially agree about Diaby with the holds onto the ball part but I don't think he's that slow or laborious. When he does go on a run forward I think he is very powerful, decent in the air as well which is something they definitely don't get from anyone else in the midfield.

I can't see that pic, but is it him agressively headbutting John Terry's boot?

It's the headed own goal he scored for Man United at Old Trafford. That game was ridiculous. Arsenal were great and United were awful. Arshavin scored with a shot from 1,000 yards away, and DICKHEAD Ben Foster somehow let it in. United came back with a penalty and a Diaby own goal, which was a beaut of a header, but just in the wrong net. I think Arsenal equalised, but it was flagged offside, even though he looked on, and Eduardo looked like he was going to cry. RvP took a shot from close range right at the death which AMAZING Ben Foster somehow toed away. One of the most undeserved wins of all time.

It's a poor choice, apart from anything else both the manager and his assistant live in England. Might have been better to appoint an assistant who could be based up here. Expect more no marks from the English lower leagues to be called up.

Or Gary Mac, just because he's not McGhee.

To be fair to him, it all went very well at Motherwell, confidence seems to have a taken a his spell with the dons. Also from what i had heard he wasnt really the issue, it was Leith and Maxwell the players hated, not McGhee. I think its a good move myself.

Although his record at Motherwell was not bad, he has been an absolute shambles everywhere else he has attempted to manage. Although a harsh and cynical view to take, I do sincerely believe his time at Motherwell produced relative fortune due to the synthesis of a group of young players who all come through the ranks together and began to make their mark simultaneously. I do not believe McGhee had much, if any, influence on this. McGhee is an arrogant and assuming shit with an absolute shitload to prove at any managerial or coaching level, in my opinion. He felt that he was entitled to the Celtic job before Lennon got it...I have still never quite understood why.