aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

He could be great if he can stay healthy!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/21114412

He needs to toughen up. It might go to our benefit if he doesn't have a consistent season for us as there may be less demand for him come summer time, and he may feel he has a point to prove as well.

Like most Utd players if someone comes in with a decent offer over £1m i think the offer will be readily considered by Thompson as he seems to really be pushing the stability angle. I'm prepared for a few years in the doldrums again and a couple of brushes with relegation as well. I also fully expect Russell to be off in the summer.

He needs to toughen up. It might go to our benefit if he doesn't have a consistent season for us as there may be less demand for him come summer time, and he may feel he has a point to prove as well.

Like most Utd players if someone comes in with a decent offer over £1m i think the offer will be readily considered by Thompson as he seems to really be pushing the stability angle. I'm prepared for a few years in the doldrums again and a couple of brushes with relegation as well. I also fully expect Russell to be off in the summer.

As long as they accept decent offers I think you could ask 2 million for each of those players. Apparantly Huddersfield last summer offered a million for both! It was rightly refused.

Newcastle have signed two defenders (Mathieu Debuchy and Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa) during this window, and we're close to wrapping up deals for another defender (some French lad called Haidara), a defensive midfielder (Moussa Sissoko) and a striker (Yoan Gouffran).

Respect to the club for finally acquiring the players we should have during the summer. We might stay-up if all these jabronis sign.

Allez les Toon. If these deals come-off, we'll have the following Frenchies on our books:-

Haidara

Yanga-Mbiwa

Gouffran

Sissoko

Cabaye

Ben Arfa

Amalfitano

Marveaux

Obertan

Debuchy

Plus Cisse, Bigirimana, Tiote and Abeid, who call speak French.

Has there ever been a Premier League club that's been completely taken over by another nationality like this? I remember Arsenal having a bunch of French lads back in the day, but this is mental.