aberdeen-music

What is your avatar?!

Guest E.C

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Miley Cyrus flashing her boobies with a light in her mouth.

Oh yeah! It's weird, I always just sort of glance at people's avatars and if it's not instantly recognisable, I don't tend to bother to look at what they actually are, so in my head over time they become what I assumed they were with that initial glance. (That was an awful sentence, I'm really sorry. I'm just in a hurry to get this posted and then I can watch the Muppets and drink beer)

"I imagine this avatar that I could look at for longer and figure out is probably some sci-fi thing. Good."

Not sure what I thought Miley was before. Probably some sci-fi thing.

I have changed my avatar for the first time in about six years. It is John Darnielle patting and holding a wombat. As you were.

Oh yeah! It's weird, I always just sort of glance at people's avatars and if it's not instantly recognisable, I don't tend to bother to look at what they actually are, so in my head over time they become what I assumed they were with that initial glance. (That was an awful sentence, I'm really sorry. I'm just in a hurry to get this posted and then I can watch the Muppets and drink beer)

"I imagine this avatar that I could look at for longer and figure out is probably some sci-fi thing. Good."

Not sure what I thought Miley was before. Probably some sci-fi thing.

I have changed my avatar for the first time in about six years. It is John Darnielle patting and holding a wombat. As you were.

Do you want to hear the story behind it? Of course you do. I downloaded a new version of Gimp on my computer, and I wanted to play around with it and see what it could do. So when it started up I pressed "Open" and it went to my Pictures folder, and the only thing in the folder was a topless picture of Miley Cyrus (I'm genuinely not sure how that got there). So I started messing around with the different picture effects, and it actually turned out pretty cool so I kept it. I trimmed it above the nipples though. This is a family site.

photo-50644.jpg?_r=1393274559