aberdeen-music

Ridiculous News

Soda Jerk

Maybe the big knucklehead should get off with some other stuff he deems to be the right thing to do. Maybe he could throw a bunch of immigrants in the back of a lorry and drive them back to their country of origin. If they struggle or forget to pack a sandwich, then it's their fault. And totally valid, because he overheard someone say they were taking all our money and our women.

Personally, I think the conductor was the one mainly in the blame. I'd like to think that the rail company have better procedures in place for non-ticket holders on trains than 'stand in the isle whinging and hope there is a meathead a few seats behind prepared to throw his weight around'. He did a shit job.

Personally, I think the conductor was the one mainly in the blame. I'd like to think that the rail company have better procedures in place for non-ticket holders on trains than 'stand in the isle whinging and hope there is a meathead a few seats behind prepared to throw his weight around'. He did a shit job.

This pretty much sums up my opinion too; while there's not much the conductor could have done (throwing him off the train himself, even if he were able to, would almost guarantee sacking I would imagine), Scotrail really need to work on a training scheme for confronting fare-dodgers. What if that boy had a knife with him or something? Could've been a whole other story.

I was under the impression that they call forward to the next station and they put someone from the police based at the station on the train. I'm all for vigilante justice though. If i hadn't been full of the winter vomiting virus i might've kicked some kid off his bike when he nearly ran me over on the pavement today.

As entertaining as the fare-dodging video was, everyone was in the wrong. The conductor should've realised that shouting at a louder decibel wasn't going to convince the guy to get off the train, the fare-dodger himself is an obvious cheb and the "Big Man" undeniably committed assault no matter how much of a "legend" some think he is.

I think Alkaline's right though: I'm sure they're supposed to radio through to the next station or contact security.

I think Alkaline's right though: I'm sure they're supposed to radio through to the next station or contact security.

They're supposed to radio ahead to to British Transport Police at the next station, however that wouldn't have been terribly easy at 10pm on a Friday night, and where the bampot's actual stop was only a few minutes off.

I suspect he probably knew that, and got what he deserved, tbh.....