aberdeen-music

Your best night out ever

cool1

My best night ever started off pretty early, like in the morning just after my parents left for work. I pretended I was sick so I could pull a sickie and get the day to myself. After getting up, grabbing a shower, I phoned my best friend who always had been a depressive type. It took ages to convince him we should just ditch our duties for the day and do something fun. Finally he came round.

We then had to hatch a plan get my girlfriend out of school so she could join us in a big day of adventure. Long story short we ended up borrowing my friend's dad's Ferrari (which we later totalled lolz) and pretended to be my girlfriend's dad so we could pick her up from school.

Well, what followed could only be described as the best day off ever. We drove into the big city without a care in the world. We were dancing, eating at fancy restaurants, visiting art galleries, climbing to the top of tall buildings, pondering existential questions by poolsides (the moment I first saw my gf's nips through her see-through bathing suit), it was just fantastic.

The only problem was, we were completely unaware the trouble we were causing back home. My sister ended up at the police station and the school's headmaster personally came round to my house to see if I was there. Not only that, but my classmates really believed I was sick, to the extent that they started a campaign to see my safety. Luckily I managed to make it back to the house before shit hit the fan. OWW OWW... OOOH YEAH... CHICKA CHICKA!

• Upvote 2

I can't think of any night out I've had that has been amazing. They're all the same, some just happen to be better than others. Or maybe I'm just waiting on the perfect night out with lots of mad rubbish happening.

Also,

Ah man! can't believe you've not been out for your 18th. Get it done!

Don't listen to him, Fox! Don't give in to peer pressure!

(For my 18th, I worked then went for a meal in a restaurant that I hated, then I went to bed in order to prepare for an early shift the next morning.)

My best night ever started off pretty early, like in the morning just after my parents left for work. I pretended I was sick so I could pull a sickie and get the day to myself. After getting up, grabbing a shower, I phoned my best friend who always had been a depressive type. It took ages to convince him we should just ditch our duties for the day and do something fun. Finally he came round.

We then had to hatch a plan get my girlfriend out of school...

I got to there before I realised what was going on.

my best night ever started off pretty early, like in the morning just after my parents left for work. I pretended i was sick so i could pull a sickie and get the day to myself. After getting up, grabbing a shower, i phoned my best friend who always had been a depressive type. It took ages to convince him we should just ditch our duties for the day and do something fun. Finally he came round.

We then had to hatch a plan get my girlfriend out of school so she could join us in a big day of adventure. Long story short we ended up borrowing my friend's dad's ferrari (which we later totalled lolz) and pretended to be my girlfriend's dad so we could pick her up from school.

Well, what followed could only be described as the best day off ever. We drove into the big city without a care in the world. We were dancing, eating at fancy restaurants, visiting art galleries, climbing to the top of tall buildings, pondering existential questions by poolsides (the moment i first saw my gf's nips through her see-through bathing suit), it was just fantastic.

The only problem was, we were completely unaware the trouble we were causing back home. My sister ended up at the police station and the school's headmaster personally came round to my house to see if i was there. Not only that, but my classmates really believed i was sick, to the extent that they started a campaign to see my safety. Luckily i managed to make it back to the house before shit hit the fan. Oww oww... Oooh yeah... Chicka chicka!

o icwudt

I can't think of any night out I've had that has been amazing. They're all the same, some just happen to be better than others. Or maybe I'm just waiting on the perfect night out with lots of mad rubbish happening.

Also,

Don't listen to him, Fox! Don't give in to peer pressure!

(For my 18th, I worked then went for a meal in a restaurant that I hated, then I went to bed in order to prepare for an early shift the next morning.)

For my 18th I went to the cinema to see a little known film called Zoolander with some friends and then we went home. Good day.

For my 18th I went to the cinema to see a little known film called Zoolander with some friends and then we went home. Good day.

Ace. Your day could only have been improved by some sort of laser-tag.

It certainly beats my being taken to see Dinner For Schmucks on my birthday last year. Woeful.

I went to a party a few months after i left secondary school back in 1990.We were all very very drunk on our 20/20 and olde english cider when someone found 2 sets of old boxing gloves....After everyone fucking about and having a wee boxing match a guy who totally made my life hell came over to me and started being a pure dick...Aye just a pure dick like started tapping me on the forehead and wouldnt stop...As i put on the boxing gloves on and stood up the top of my head banged him right on the chin...

Result: He ended up with 7 stitches in his chin i got a shag that night and a few days later i got a total kicking from him and 2 of his mates......Loved that party though i was a reet hero...

I went to a party a few months after i left secondary school back in 1990.We were all very very drunk on our 20/20 and olde english cider when someone found 2 sets of old boxing gloves....After everyone fucking about and having a wee boxing match a guy who totally made my life hell came over to me and started being a pure dick...Aye just a pure dick like started tapping me on the forehead and wouldnt stop...As i put on the boxing gloves on and stood up the top of my head banged him right on the chin...

Result: He ended up with 7 stitches in his chin i got a shag that night and a few days later i got a total kicking from him and 2 of his mates......Loved that party though i was a reet hero...

You're 40 years old? spaz.gif

[EDIT= More suitable smiley.]

• Upvote 1

We then had to hatch a plan get my girlfriend out of school so she could join us in a big day of adventure. Long story short we ended up borrowing my friend's dad's Ferrari (which we later totalled lolz) and pretended to be my girlfriend's dad so we could pick her up from school.

Well, what followed could only be described as the best day off ever. We drove into the big city without a care in the world. We were dancing, eating at fancy restaurants, visiting art galleries, climbing to the top of tall buildings, pondering existential questions by poolsides (the moment I first saw my gf's nips through her see-through bathing suit), it was just fantastic.

The only problem was, we were completely unaware the trouble we were causing back home. My sister ended up at the police station and the school's headmaster personally came round to my house to see if I was there. Not only that, but my classmates really believed I was sick, to the extent that they started a campaign to see my safety. Luckily I managed to make it back to the house before shit hit the fan. OWW OWW... OOOH YEAH... CHICKA CHICKA!

another example of why ca_gere is one of the very best people here.

wonderful