aberdeen-music

What would you rather.....?

Paranoid Android

I hate being barefoot. Or even just in socks. I wear shoes all the time, until I go to bed. I always stump my toe and stand on stuff, so I wear shoes, like a helmet for my feet.

I'll go with the stink option, but only because changing clothes is an option, mostly for the underwear and socks. I could make a pair of jeans last about 6 months, depending on how much/ittle food I spill on them.

Paradroid (merge!), can only you ask the questions, or can we all chip in with grotesque scenarios?

Paradroid (merge!), can only you ask the questions, or can we all chip in with grotesque scenarios?

Not being god of the internet (YET) anyone can ask questions. I'm going to try and keep up with one a day for a while but I'll probably be out of any remotely interesting questions soon enough and be begging for help.

I was out with a guy from work last night and ended up drinking with a bunch of people I'd never met before. Got drunk and started asking them questions like this, I'm not really sure what these people thought about this guy they'd never met asking about wanking and their parents having sex.

Probably never see them again anyway.

Annoyingly I'm sure I came up with a really great question I wanted to post on here today, but I've forgotten it.

Anyway.

What would you rather? Every time you have sex with someone for the first time you both wake up with the bed soaked in your piss or you are limited to having sex with anyone once.

And you people who can reply with "I already have the perfect girlfriend / wife / boyfriend / husband and don't need to have sex with anyone new again" Fuck Off.

Enough talk of fluffy clouds, it's time for serious sunday!

What would you rather? You kill a person but no one ever knows about it or you don't kill anyone but every single person you encounter in your life believes that you have and is absolutely certain of it and can't be persuaded otherwise.

Personal guilt or public rage?

Enough talk of fluffy clouds, it's time for serious sunday!

What would you rather? You kill a person but no one ever knows about it or you don't kill anyone but every single person you encounter in your life believes that you have and is absolutely certain of it and can't be persuaded otherwise.

Personal guilt or public rage?

Do I get to fuck the person if I kill them?