aberdeen-music

What would you rather.....?

Paranoid Android

Hey you fuckers, I was up until 3 (ended up watching an episode of Jonathan Creek after saying I was going to bed) give me a break!

Right for honesty's sake I should say again this question isn't mine, it was first asked by a friend of mine, a real what would you rather great.

This one is aimed at anyone who really cares for their family, hopefully there'll be one of these nice people around here.

What would you rather?

Never have any contact with any of your family ever again, close and extended family. You can't ever see them, talk to them by phone, write emails or anything. You will have absolutely no more knowledge of them from this point on for the rest of your life.

or

Every time you and your father are in the same place when you first see him you have to run over to him throw yourself at his feet and start scrambling at his belt and trousers trying to get his cock out as if you want to give him a blow job. Once he has been able to fight you off you must shout out "But I thought it was what you wanted!" And then you can carry on as normal until the next time you meet each other and it must all happen again.

You can never tell anyone why you are doing this. While scrambling at his belt buckle you are 100% convincing. In this scenario your dad is always strong enough to fight you off at this moment.

Does 'family' in option 1 include spouse and kids?

Either way, I'd probably take option 2 and just never see my old man again. Send him the odd email or talk to him on the phone maybe. Mainly because the last time I tried to suck him off he let me.

xx

Yes it includes spouse and kids.

How would you explain to the rest of your family that you are avoiding your dad?

I would say that he had recently gotten into hypnosis and since his last seminar was making me do unexplainable things.

Option 1.

Don't have a very close family and I don't think my Dad gets laid all that often. He might have a "temporary lapse in strength" one time too many.

Especially once he gets really old and frail.

If you say that you'd be ostracising your Dad from your whole family. Not very nice, is it?

Actually, thinking about this - if you were to throw yourself at your old man and try to suck him off then you'd get yourself ostracised from your family in no time flat, so it's either never see my old man or never see any of my family anyway..

xx

Well you wouldn't have the best of times with them, they'd probably try and make you see a shrink or something but at least you'd get to see them a little.

And in the rules of this question your old man is always able to fight you off, no matter how old and frail he gets the thought of his todger in your mouth repulses him enough to give him just enough strength to push you to the ground.

Well you wouldn't have the best of times with them, they'd probably try and make you see a shrink or something but at least you'd get to see them a little.

And in the rules of this question your old man is always able to fight you off, no matter how old and frail he gets the thought of his todger in your mouth repulses him enough to give him just enough strength to push you to the ground.

See now you're adding the humiliation of being beaten to the ground by an elderly man...

xx

Jesus Christ. That is a stumper. My family are all really close, so either of those options would be really shit. Cutting yourself off from the family completely; do they care? Like, are they desperately trying to find out about you and think that you're dead, or..man I guess it's a case of which scenario my family would handle better.

I'm choosing Scenario 1. That was not easy.

I could live with option 1 i reckon, it would my life a hell of a lot easier but not necessarily better. How do my family take it though? Is it as if i was never there? do i have to run away to escape this fate? do they think i've died, etc.

Maybe they'll always know, and your Dad will be all like "I can't believe we don't get so see our son anymore, just because he won't try and suck me off. I HAVE NO SON!"