aberdeen-music

What would you rather.....?

Paranoid Android

I never said it had to go far as rape.

I just mean a slap on the arse.

You sick bastard!

Well excuse me for getting into the spirit of the discussion.

IMO a slap on the arse isn't that big a deal, the Mrs could take that. You said that the definition of sexual assault whatever it would take to make me not want to talk to the friend in question any more.

I wouldn't mind him feeling up my property but if he were to rape it I'd lost my fucking shit over it!

xx

Only jesting stroopster.

1st option isn't rape but perhaps only because you return home early enough.

The key is that the girlfriend is upset and you lose the friendship. who knows, that could be due to an arseslap if the arse is a really sensitive issue.

Ahhh..

In that case it's a somewhat grey area with me... I'm the jealous type, if my friend were to entirely accidentally catch a glimpse of my wife getting changed I'd go postal and break his arms... So the option I'd pick would depend on how traumatic it'd be for the wife. If he feels her arse and she shrugs it off but I lose my shit and cut off his thumbs does it still count?

xx

Here's a twist on the dilemma:

Option 1; you walk in on your partner kissing someone else but there is nothing sexual going on, however it transpires that they have been having sex behind your back for a while*.

Option 2; you walk in on the most graphic, depraved sex scene you can imagine but it's the first and only time your partner has cheated on you.

Discuss?

xx

*EDIT; it can be anything from a day or two with lots of fucking to a few months, you decide.

Option 2 every single time.

I don't particularly care what I see, Option 1 is far more contrived. Would rather see it happening at the start and get her to fuck there and then than find out it's been going on behind my back for months.

I see your point. It doesn't have to be months though, it could be that they've fucked 3 or 4 times that day, you just broke it up before number 5.....?

xx

Even still, Option 2 gives you a little bit of comfort in that there's a chance it was 'spur of the moment' and unplanned. If they've fucked three or four times that same day there's certainly no regret or remorse.

Either way she's getting the fuck out of my house.

See that's what makes the choice the opposite for me.

What I don't see can't give me nightmares... She's getting to fuck anyway, I'd rather be told they've fucked than have to see it.

xx

Guest dopethrone
I'm getting a boner looking at this.

that is all.

To answer Paranoids rape question, option 2. How could anyone prefer to see their girlfriend assaulted over her cheating on you? You horrible fucking human beings.

Stroopys question, option 1. It's actually happened to me before and although it was soul destroying, I don't know how I could have coped if I had walked in on them fucking.

Paranoids other question, probably Cool1 so at least I could rip the piss out of him for it.