aberdeen-music

What would you rather.....?

Paranoid Android

Today's question.

What would you rather? Immediately after every time you watch a television show you must watch a 30 minute James Corden presented chat show discussing the episode, or never watch any television again.

Watching shows on dvd or via the internet is included.

James Corden is guaranteed to think the exact opposite of you every time, yet each time you will watch thinking "this time, this time he wont get it all wrong".

The show will feature a revolving panel of people you can't stand, most likely featuring a lot of T4 presenters.

So in short you can keep all your favourites, The Wire, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Celebrity Cash in the Attic etc but you have to put up with Corden, forever.

Good god, no! That's worse than Corden. Or level pegging at least, with their quiffs and shiny clothes. I'd take a prison sentence on the chin to drown all of them by hand.

• Upvote 1

What would you rather? Every time you fart, you emit a stench so foul that everyone in the room feels like they are seconds away from vomiting out their intestines or every time you fart you follow through.

Note in option one everyone always knows that the source is you.

In option one is the stench as bad for you as it is for everyone else? If not definitely that one.

Also in option number 2 you are always able to get away and clean yourself up without anyone ever knowing what happened.

How much time would it take out of my day?

And do I have to buy new boxers every time? I don't want to be ruining my CKs only to have to pay for lots of new pairs every week. I'm presuming part of the 'clean up' involves chucking them.

To sweeten option two, you have a free supply of boxers so there's no financial implication.

I fly commando, does this offer extend to new trousers?

Also (at the risk of getting to deep into the technical aspect of this one) is what causes you to shit yourself a recognised medical issue? I.e. if I were to take 10 toilet breaks a day, could I tell my boss that it's because every time I need to fart I legitimately need to excuse myself, or would he think I'm just coming the cunt?

xx

Guest idol_wild
I guess it depends on how much fart control you have, I'm always farting, I'm pretty sure I'd be out of a job and friendless within a week if I took option 1.

I dunno, like. I reckon a teacher continually shitting himself on a daily basis would be grounds for "redeployment". ;)

What would you rather?

You have to spend a month bare-foot, no socks, no shoes no nothing at all times or you have to spend 2 months without washing or using any deodorant.

In option one you definitely wont get hypothermia and die or anything like that.

Option 2 - I'm fairly sure I got close to that during the dark days of university-drop-outsville. I'm not going barefoot, you'd get hookworms in your feet. Burying their way in there. Worms. In your feet. No thanks.