aberdeen-music

What would you rather.....?

Paranoid Android

What would you rather? Arrive home from work to find your girlfriend (or boyfriend or whatever) being sexually assaulted* by your best friend or arrive home and find her being double ended by your two best friends and she is really enjoying it.

*I'll let you decide exactly what this means but afterwards you don't want to see the best friend ever again and your girlfriend is very upset by the experience.

Option 1 for me. I think Option 2 means you lose any love and respect you had for your friends and spouse. Option 1 means you just lose 1 friend, probably. Unless you're the easily forgiving type and let them off with a simple "Don't bang her against her will again. Naughty!"

Option 1 for me. I think Option 2 means you lose any love and respect you had for your friends and spouse. Option 1 means you just lose 1 friend, probably. Unless you're the easily forgiving type and let them off with a simple "Don't bang her against her will again. Naughty!"

I see your point, but still you're picking 1 person getting attacked over 3 people having a good old time.

Selfish cunt. (this board needs an angry smilie that isn't as angry looking as the one's available, more mock angry)

What would you rather? Arrive home from work to find your girlfriend (or boyfriend or whatever) being sexually assaulted* by your best friend or arrive home and find her being double ended by your two best friends and she is really enjoying it.

*I'll let you decide exactly what this means but afterwards you don't want to see the best friend ever again and your girlfriend is very upset by the experience.

Option 2 easily. I would rather she cheat on me than be sexually assaulted. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even hypothetically.

Well, it was 'easy' for me. Even attempted sexual assault can leave psychological scars, so no matter what degree of assault I wouldn't wish it on my girlfriend even if emotionally it might be easier on me than walking in on her being double teamed by my best friends.

Neither option is ideal, but I know exactly which one I'd rather.