aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Who uses the 727 bus? Roughly how long will it take me to get from the Haudagin to the Airport at around 8am?

With the weather being as it is at the moment, fucking ages. That'll be the bus I get to work (leaves town at 7.40) and you'd probably get to the airport at about 8.40 at the moment. If it snows heavily on the morning of your departure, even longer.

Driving you're usually around the 20 minute mark, assuming it's weekday traffic, I'd roughly double it to be safe with a bus, so give yourself 45 mins to be safe would be my recommendation.

That is total fucking horseshit for a 2 mile trip, you'd be faster fucking walking, but that's my experience from driving out that way.

xx

I would give yourself an hour to get along to be honest (especially if you have a plane/check-in to make), the traffic there can be okay, but when it's not it can be really, really bad. There's no telling, either. Fridays are usually a bit better but if the weather is in the least bit rainy or snowy then that can add 10-15 minutes onto a journey because people start driving as though a hurricane has hit.

• Upvote 1

So if I get on the bus at 7:10 (to be safe) at the Haudagin I should make it to the airport to make a flight whose gate closes at 8:55? I've already checked in online.

I'd think you'll be fine. At that time of morning to catch a bus, there shouldn't be so much traffic. It only starts to get busy form 7:30 onwards.

Can anyone recommend a good inexpensive laptop and where might be a good place to look for good discounts after christmas?

I don't need anything fancy, if it can stream footy matches in good quality it's good enough for me.

edit- also I don't want to be the new lucky. I want to be able to handle non spoilered gifs!!