aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Yeah, but me and you have been here HEFTY LONGER than Soda Jerk. I also think our Posts per day is lower.

Had rep been in since the beginning of A-M, we'd be destroying A' CUNT. Maybe. Though is Soda Jerk had been here since the beginning of time and there was rep, he'd probably have taken over from the Queen.

• Upvote 1

The original rep system was weird too, as you got more points depending on who gave you the rep. A highly reputable poster handing out rep gave you more points than receiving rep from a worthless n00b. Has that tally carried over to this system, or are all rep points from the past quantified as just 1 point per rep?

I bet there are some posters with a low amount of posts with high rep point ratios. Graham Knight, perhaps? 510 posts, 206 rep points. King Graham Knight.

It's easy to get good grades if you're in a class where drawing a picture of a big smiley cat gets you an A........

You've never wound me up, I've always given you a bit more rope 'cause I thought you were maybe a little "special". If that's turned out to be a ruse then bravo, you're a great actor.

When I was at college doing circuit boards and I.C.s I would do it on the breadboard, test it, make sure it worked. Then due to the amount of people who were lazy and would copy I would change it, make it wrong. And wander for a bit. When it came time for the teacher to mark them I'd put it back to how it should be and everyone would be so confused as to why they weren't passing when I was. So, I don't ever think I had to draw a cat, and the acting thing definitely came in to play there. I was so sneaky hehehehehe.

Is anyone here on O2 pay monthly? 

If yes, Is your mobile data useage really, really shit nearly all of the time?

Yes.

I never noticed this being the case when I first got the phone, but it seems that I get the notifications all the time that my data is very close to running out, and then it does. Worse is that the 3G, when I do have it, is very inconsistent anyway.

My usage hasn't increased over what it did before - I used the phone a lot more for roaming etc. before. Strange.

Edited by HateEvent
  • Upvote 1

I don't think I'm close to my data running out, as I can barely use any data. Loading a website just times out, and sending messages on Facebook just bounce back. It's very intermittent when it wants to work. I was fine with my HTC Desire, but since getting the HTC One, it's shite. I've taken it to the shop and written to O2 but all they can do is reset the network settings, which does nothing. I'm considering cancelling my tariffs, and just continuing to pay for the phone and then just get an EE pay as you go SIM.

I don't think I'm close to my data running out, as I can barely use any data. Loading a website just times out, and sending messages on Facebook just bounce back. It's very intermittent when it wants to work. I was fine with my HTC Desire, but since getting the HTC One, it's shite. I've taken it to the shop and written to O2 but all they can do is reset the network settings, which does nothing. I'm considering cancelling my tariffs, and just continuing to pay for the phone and then just get an EE pay as you go SIM.

It seems to be that my data runs out without actually accessing the sites (I suffer the same things as you - timeouts, bounced messages etc.). It takes more data to not provide me with anything that it did to just load normally.

Convenient.

When I was at college doing circuit boards and I.C.s I would do it on the breadboard, test it, make sure it worked. Then due to the amount of people who were lazy and would copy I would change it, make it wrong. And wander for a bit. When it came time for the teacher to mark them I'd put it back to how it should be and everyone would be so confused as to why they weren't passing when I was. So, I don't ever think I had to draw a cat, and the acting thing definitely came in to play there. I was so sneaky hehehehehe.

It's a bit worrying that you saw a post about getting an A for drawing a big smiley cat and thought of college......

Im back guys! I left but then things got lonely.... Plus a lot has happened since i left ( no new gear)

vox fixed. I reztrung my guitars and got them set up properly

Scootray. It was not your post that made me delete the account. This forum was starting to get boring. Your malicious comment had nothing to do with it.

P.s i promise no dickish posts anymore. I wont jump into buying stuff and asking later either. Im also beyond trading gear now. I will save and buy from now on.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Im back guys! I left but then things got lonely.... Plus a lot has happened since i left ( no new gear)

Scootray. It was not your post that made me delete the account. This forum was starting to get boring. Your malicious comment had nothing to do with it.

P.s i promise no dickish posts anymore. I wont jump into buying stuff and asking later either. Im also beyond trading gear now. I will save and buy from now on.

Couldn't you have reactivated your old account?

That was neither quick nor a question.

It wasn't malicious.  You asked a question about a concern you had with some surgery but you thought it was best to ask the forum, rather than your doctor, so i called you stupid, which was clearly justified.

I knew you'd come back.

It wasn't malicious.  You asked a question about a concern you had with some surgery but you thought it was best to ask the forum, rather than your doctor, so i called you stupid, which was clearly justified.

I knew you'd come back.

i actually hate the doctors so id rather come to yous first. im not afraid or anything i just dont like going. just like if im in pain i dont take tablets or anything  i just take it. not that i dont like tablets. just dont want to take them.

did you miss me?  :laughing:

Edited by YoungA

Guest Cool Thinker

I don't think people should be able to have their accounts deleted. Just stop coming to the site if you want to leave.

They don't delete your account they ban your account I don't think they have an option to delete accounts. When I asked to get my account deleted they permanent banned it.

Also I had a more dramatic exit when I quit this forum.

Edited by Cool Thinker

i agree. because if you want to come back on you cantt have your account. plus its a dramatic exit (like mine)

plus i was almost crying when i was told i couldnt have "young adolesent "back sad times

Well, I'm glad - your misspelling of "adolescent" always annoyed me.

• Upvote 3