aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Caroll starts for England tomorrow. Superb. Hope he scores a hattrick and glasses Eric Abidal's face.

I hope it's Ribery's. You wouldn't even be able to tell if it had glass stuck in it. I think Ribery is injured though, like he has been for about 5 years. Shame.

I hope Henderson plays. He looks like Paul Scholes, except less ginger, and not as good at smashing the ball golwards... yet.

Blood circulation has only just returned, easy to forget just how cold that shit-tip is....

Not a bad game until the confetti caps started through the second half and the defence became very wobbly. Bannan looks a player, impressed with Jamie Mackie's overall contribution too. Faroes were poor and put up far less of a test than I thought.

Overall, :up:

Just checked the match report. Been keeping an eye on your team just out of interest. Heartbreaking but definitely positive.

Once they got the first late goal you just knew the game was up for us but hopefully we can kick on from the disappointment with home games against Tamworth and Altringham to come. But you know what football is like!!!!