aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

It's looking like some football might be on at the Abbey Stadium this stadium this afternoon... I shall say I am looking forward to it but might well regret that when we get humped.

In the real world surely only a matter of time before Ancelloti gets the boot....

Chelsea are shit, and it's hilarious. The squad is paper thin. What was Carlo thinking letting Cole, Ballack, Carvalho and Belletti go out the door, and only bring in the increasingly underwhelming Ramires? Oh there was Benayoun too, who is reasonable, but he's not going to play all the time, and I doubt he'll usurp Malouda - Although it is possible given Malouda's pish form.

Bringing Kakuta on to save the game was bold, and stupid. Settle down Carlo. You're not Fergie.

I'd love it if they finished 5th.

I also hope they dont get rid of Ancelotti. Modern football club owners need to realise a change of manager often does more harm than good. He's clearly a top manager, they're just going through a dodgy patch.

Man City looking scarily good so far. Silva's been awesome and Adam Johnson just getting into the game now. Could be 5 before half time.

Guest Gladstone

Fucking hell - I just read that Freddie Ljungberg is at Celtic on trial.

Is he any good in central defence by any chance...?

Matt - are you watching the Man City game somehow...?

Well so much for looking forward to going to football today, completely cunted 5-1 by Mansfield and my feet were flipping freezing throughout. A relegation battle looms. Off to the Cambridge United messageboard now, it's not going to be a pretty place I fear!

yeah, gettin it on a dodgy stream. It's been a treat. Shittest hat trick ever though. All he's done the whole match is take two pens and tap a deflected shot into the net.

I'd like the papers to report how unhappy Balotelli is on the day of every game, if that's the reaction.

Think he ran less that ten yards to net his hat-trick. Read it and weep, Kris Boyd.

Guest Gladstone
There's a Canadian guy as well. Neil Lennon continuing his policy of signing any player who can stand upright.

Yup, another fucking midfielder.

And the Toronto team are saying they know fuck all about it - i.e. haven't been contacted by Celtic, yet the guy is currently training at Lennoxtown...