aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

What is it with the Terry brothers?

They should do a re-make of the Chuckle Brothers' back-catalogue when they both retire. Spit-roasting Barry Chuckle's wife ("to me John, to you Paul") while Barry and Paul C sit crying in the corner of the room.

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: John Terry brother drives pal to suicide

Shock journalism anyone?

If Arsenal keep defending the way they have been of late, they could be humiliated.

Inter-Bayern is interesting, last years finalists who are both having bad seasons this year.

United should get through, Chelsea will if they are back to their normal level, if not Copenhagen could give us a surprise.

Tottenham - Milan looks like on of the most interesting. I'd go for Milan to edge it.

Not only a clean sheet for the Dons, they also are not going to lose again! Happy days at Pittodrie!

All this revamping the SPL, the problem in Scotland is having two teams whose stature outweighs the rest of the clan (no pun intended). Stick the old firm in England... somewhere... even in league two and let them fight their way up. The old firm need another platform to play on and the rest can make the league a much more exciting place.

I really think its time the old firm left the current set up and found pastures new.... which would mean England I think.

So the 2022 world cup might be in winter. Surely if Qatar hosting the competition requires it to be moved from the usual time, that should have been made clear and a factor in the bidding process. I thought their space age air-conditioning would solve the heat problem anyway?

Right, I'm pretty excited about this weekend of football. The dons wont lose so it's already pretty good before it's started. Barca - Espanyol game should be very interesting on Saturday night. Espanyol's good record in recent seasons against Barca and their great form, especially at home this season means it is likely to be one of the toughest games Barca play this season.

A pretty great line up of matches in the Premiership on Sunday. Even West Brom - Wolves could be well worth watching. I just hope Man U don't win.

So the 2022 world cup might be in winter. Surely if Qatar hosting the competition requires it to be moved from the usual time, that should have been made clear and a factor in the bidding process. I thought their space age air-conditioning would solve the heat problem anyway?

Right, I'm pretty excited about this weekend of football. The dons wont lose so it's already pretty good before it's started. Barca - Espanyol game should be very interesting on Saturday night. Espanyol's good record in recent seasons against Barca and their great form, especially at home this season means it is likely to be one of the toughest games Barca play this season.

A pretty great line up of matches in the Premiership on Sunday. Even West Brom - Wolves could be well worth watching. I just hope Man U don't win.

The whole world is covered in snow, don't you know?!o_O

Yep a pretty exciting weekend ahead for me as Cambridge United are not gonna lose at home to Darlington with the game being called off....

it's internacionale they're playing there. They do play Internazionale too though. It's the super cup/club world championship. Winners of respective continental championships play each other to determine a world champion. Generally noone gives a fuck and it's played in the Middle East but the Mazembe story has been a bit disney so it's making headlines.

That's the whole of 2010 unbeaten away from home for Inverness Caley Thistle :)

In other news, the weather in the Ipswich v. Leicester game is MENTAL!! I've forgotten what winter games like these looked like i.e. can't see a blade of grass for snow, bucketing down with the white stuff with only an orange ball to help the game.

Also... Paul Konchesky's Mum:

article-1339446-0C8471CD000005DC-241_306x400_popup.jpg