aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

I reckon the Dons will beat us the morn. 2-1 with another goal from Stuart Duff. McGhee will put 2 players on Johnny Hayes, nullifying his threat and we'll concede one set piece and one break away. We will probably have someone sent off for a last man challenge on Bebo or Mackie.

Brewdog pub at 6pm for a pre-match libation methinks.

I didn't think we had the money to sack JC either. Believe me, if we have two more bad results this week, he's gone. That's the way football usually works.

We didn't have the money to sack him but sacking 2 managers within the space of a year will mean no money for a long time and things will disintegrate even more. This season is Mcghee's season. His signings. So why shouldn't he get this season to prove his worth?

No-one will want the job except for Ozzy Ardilles (again) and we're not fucking getting him.

We didn't have the money to sack him but sacking 2 managers within the space of a year will mean no money for a long time and things will disintegrate even more. This season is Mcghee's season. His signings. So why shouldn't he get this season to prove his worth?

No-one will want the job except for Ozzy Ardilles (again) and we're not fucking getting him.

Surely it's time for the Noel Whelan-Ben Thornley dream team.

This season is Mcghee's season. His signings. So why shouldn't he get this season to prove his worth?

I agree 100% I don't want rid of him for a second. As far as the development of the team goes, I think it's utterly nonsensical to get rid just now....I'm just voicing my opinion of how things will probably unfold.

Financially speaking, the board will be very aware of plummetting crowds, and may conclude that attendances continuing to fall is a bigger price to pay than getting rid of the manager.

As I said earlier, many fans will never forgive MM for getting beat 9-0.....if binning him gives us a chance of bring those fans back throught the turnstiles again, I can see why the board might be tempted.

I think I'll just go there and forget about going to the game ;)

Glad I was in there on Saturday too when the goals were flooding in.... the beers helped take the edge off.......

I was there between 3pm and 6pm listening to sportsound on my phone. If I'm not going to a game, this will be my regular Saturday routine!

I was there between 3pm and 6pm listening to sportsound on my phone. If I'm not going to a game, this will be my regular Saturday routine!

Aye, I was in around the same time and just getting score updates on the phone.

It's a cool wee place to sit with a paper and a few beers in the afternoon.

The football soon drove me to drink though.

After Saturday's magnificant performance in the cup against Huddersfield its back to the bread and butter of the league with a clash against Grimsby Town this evening. Whats the betting we get tanked? Injuries and suspensions taking their toll now, the bench will be mainly made up of youth players. Not looking forward to programme selling as its bleeding freezing here in the international republic of east anglia and rain is forecast.

I fear a comfy 2-0 win Grimsby just to piss me off even more!

Drogba was diagnosed with Malaria at the weekend, but he's "OK now"

I thought Malaria was some pure bad shit? Perhaps he just laughed it off, because he's so hard.

Torres' second goal on Sunday was a beaut. That was some serious Beckham swerve. There we go. That's the once-per-year Liverpool compliment out of the way nice and early.

Just watched the game online, there was actually a bit of determination in the team. We look ropey at the back still but the midfield and forwards put in decent showings. It was a case of "nearly" the whole night as we seemed to be inches away from cross balls and squeezed one or two passed the post.

When you're down, you're down though. Looked a soft penalty to me and two players off injured. Fair play to ICT, they are well organised and stick to their guns and deserve to be flying high. The boy Hayes is a cracking player as well.

Time for Mark to go, I've only just got home so I didn't actually see the game, except the last 10 mins but I think he had to show he could get a reaction from the players after the celtic game if he wanted to keep his job.

Drogba was diagnosed with Malaria at the weekend, but he's "OK now"

I thought Malaria was some pure bad shit? Perhaps he just laughed it off, because he's so hard.

Sometimes Malaria can be nothing more than a headache and feeling sick for a couple of days. It's usually only pure bad shit if it's not treated, or not treated correctly. Whatever, it's no match the Drog.