aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Sky Sports News was hammering on about Money City's injury 'crisis' today, and how they were down to the bare bones attacking-wise. Shit off. When you've got David Silva... DAVID SILVA... on the bench, then you're certainly not in any sort of crisis.

I still don't quite understand why he's not getting games. I'm sure he can't quite understand it either. He's so good. He's better than Milner by a fair distance, and his superiority over SWP simply can't be measured, because it is ginormagantuan. But mostly, he's better than Milner at playing the 'central midfielder who can operate out wide and basically just roam around' role. He's quite light on his feet, but when you can shift the ball out of your feet as quickly as he can, then it helps to be lightweight. He's certainly not much different to the likes of Modric, or even Paul Scholes. Just sodding play him, Bobby. If you don't play him, I'm going to punch you in the face, at least twice, but no more than 5 times.

I too am hating football tonight with Cambridge predictably losing 2-0 at Luton. Shit away form, one win on the road in 10 now and that was at the beyond hapless Altringham so hardly counts.

A lifetime of mid table mediocrity in the fifth tier of English football beckons I feel.

On the brighter side pished meself laughing at Man Poo chucking away a two goal lead in injury time!

+1 on the football despondency. Lost 3-0 away at QPR, not one I expected us to win as Warnock's put together a fine squad down there. 5 games into the season and we aren't showing any signs of life, the only win coming in a joke of a match against Sheffield Utd where both sides appeared loathed to try and score as if it was somehow beneath them. This is rubbish.

Best Rangers fan ever! ... YouTube - ShogunIllEmperor's Channel

I just came across this guy trying to look for a video where a Scottish manager hits a journalist during an interview, I have a vague recollection of it happening but can't remember who it was. Any ideas?

Try Jim McLean punching John Barnes (no, not that John Barnes).

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU NO TO ASK ME THAT!"

• Upvote 1