aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

How does one get involved in this?

Get in touch with local shelters, I'm sure they are always looking for ways to get the dogs out their crates. Although I live in the US and i'm sure there's a load of legal/bearaucratic bullshit that will prevent it in the UK. Give them a call though.

Tonight I'm going through to Glasgow to get burst with one of my best mates T.

Tomorrow the other three deviants head down from the AB3 and it's a day of beers, spears, coupons and sport, with a gig at night. Mayer Hawthorne at Oran Mor. Spicy.

Sunday I've got training and then back to T's, few more jars and then another gig at night. PUSA playing their whole first album. Also spicy. Should be a great weekend!

Night in tonight. Mrs is in Edinburgh for a gig so I'm looking after the cat. Gives me time to write a review that's due today and get in some tv watching time. Might have a wank or two. Depends how late I stay up and what girls are on babestation.

Tomorrow I'm not doing an awful lot until band practice then round to MilnerD's. If I have money I might go to a certain chicken chain restaurant.

Sunday I miigggghhhtttt have band practice, nae sure though. Aaron's a pain in the arse with texting back.

Nae much the night, gringo and FM

B*** p******* tomorrow and then a night of smokey and the bandit and big trouble in little china. oh i need to go get fitted for a kilt in the afternoon in prep for ryan's (ex poo singer) wedding at the end of the month

sunday will be dons game and some sunday cooking, not had a roast in AGES!

Tonight: Few drinks then maybe head out with the camera to try and catch the northern lights

Tomorrow: Planning a trail run in the morning. Up Scolty, exit out the back and keep going until I get bored. Going whisky shopping in the afternoon then watching the rugby at night.

Sunday: Might go for a hillwalk somewhere or go visit my gran.

3 day weekend. Monday off.

Tonight I'm going to eat a massive sandwich from Big Bites, along with a bowl of Steak and Ale soup. Tremendously manly. Then jams down at Toms.

Saturday will be a few pints of wine and a funny film, preferably starring Paul 'the Rudder' Rudd, as he is the best at funny films.

Sunday and Monday will involve not getting dressed and playing Football Manager.

Nae much the night, gringo and FM

B*** p******* tomorrow and then a night of smokey and the bandit and big trouble in little china. oh i need to go get fitted for a kilt in the afternoon in prep for ryan's (ex poo singer) wedding at the end of the month

sunday will be dons game and some sunday cooking, not had a roast in AGES!

Fear & Loathing should be added to that list perhaps and should be put on first perhaps.

TPS?

did you not get the memo?

Tonight: Jams

Tomorrow: Getting things sorted for Sunday/watching bad films with friends

Sunday: Taking a train to Manchester so that I can take a flight to Orlando on Monday so that I can take a different flight to Austin on Tuesday so that I can be at SXSW.

• Upvote 1

Got my daughter this weekend :) so;

Tonight - standard pizza and DVD night - Beauty and the Beast is her choice for tonight.

Tomorrow - up early to take her to a birthday party in Culter, might go and see the girlfriend's Mum in the afternoon. Nothing planned at night, might finally try that K2 Indian place.

Sunday - visit my Grandma, drop daughter off at her Mum's then head to the pub for the Aberdeen game.

8/10

Might I recommend the whiskey shop on Union Street, he helped me out when I was buying my dads whiskey Christmas present. Plus he is pretty liberal with the free tastings!

There's no e in whisky (unless it's American or Irish).

I've not tried that shop, but Deeside Drinks in Banchory have a fine wall of excellent whisky. I'll probably pick up a few bottles of Anchor Liberty while I'm there as well.

• Upvote 1