aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

I booked the weekend off work to go down for an all nighter in glasgow. But then that never happened, and i have no money because last weekend was a little messy. So, i'm hopefully doing a shit tonne of coursework. I'm really looking forward to getting it out of the way so hopefully that will help me forget that i need to do it first.

It's just one report, an extended essay and a creative writing piece.

there's no place like home... there's no place like home!

What course is your creative writing piece for?

I'm really looking forward to this weekend.

Tonight: Meet my girlfriend at the bus station, quick pint before heading home.

Saturday: Lie in, lazy breakfast, go see The Muppets in the afternoon, order chinese food and watch movies.

Sunday: Lie in, do nothing but lounge around and watch telly, cook dinner.

I've had masses of plans the past few weekends/weeks so to have a weekend where we're not really doing anything (besides each other, WAYHAY) is pretty great.

Tonight: Working late, going home too tired to bother going for a pint. Realize at 2am when i'm bored and can't sleep that I should've gone for a pint.

Saturday: Watching footie, stressing about bloody Valentine's day and impulse buying something shit. Working for a bit, then going to a gig in an old film prop warehouse. Sounds like the best venue ever.

Sunday: Girlfriend wants me to make a coat rack. She's got tools, materials and all sorts. We'll see how that goes.

What course is your creative writing piece for?

I'm really looking forward to this weekend.

Tonight: Meet my girlfriend at the bus station, quick pint before heading home.

Saturday: Lie in, lazy breakfast, go see The Muppets in the afternoon, order chinese food and watch movies.

Sunday: Lie in, do nothing but lounge around and watch telly, cook dinner.

I've had masses of plans the past few weekends/weeks so to have a weekend where we're not really doing anything (besides each other, WAYHAY) is pretty great.

LESBIAN LAD

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Very good weekend, very good indeed.

Friday - a pal from Englandshire came up, so he visited me and the mrs at her flat. Ps3, tv, pizza. Good times.

Saturday - caught up on some t.v., played some Ps3, then went to a 3 hour band practice in which we wrote two new amazing songs. Then hung out with Milner and listen to all his old bands.

Sunday - Went for a walk down the beach and had a sandwich with the mrs, then hand first band practice with the original Avoid The Morning line up in 2 years. Was jolly good fun. Then made home-made burgers and ate them.

Friday - In the moorings for a colleague's headwetting straight after work. Fell asleep on the bus and ended up in Dinnet instead of Banchory. Oops.

Saturday - Hungover. Pizza at Prezzo then Muppets. Hangover cured.

Sunday - Went for a 10 mile run towards Drumoak and back then watched the rugby in the pub. Free pies at half time - always a winner even if Scotland aren't.

Monday - Flex day. Mostly getting my arse handed to me on Battlefield 3.

Friday - The team I play for hosted our annual race night and pocketed almost £1200 for the team. Cashback. Was a good laugh seeing the boys too.

Saturday - Quiet one, spent the day playing darts in the flat, had lunch with the Mrs and watched some 24.

Sunday - The team I coach were playing so I was there for the first half, but had to leave to go to the Scotland game. Was an excellent game, despite the result. Afterwards I caught up with old friends for a pint or two and then met up with the team to celebrate a great win.

Good weekend all round!