aberdeen-music

fat people

ben_1903

Drug dealers,junkies and neds give Staffies a bad name.:down:

They certainly do. My friend was on a bus one day, and a junkie was sitting at the front with said token junkie-dog. It decided to go for a meander up the aisle, only to be summoned back to it's owner by a nasal cry of 'TUPAC, C'MEEEEEEEERE!'

Love. It.

Guest droid
Has there ever been a dog that says 'chav' more than a staffie?

These dogs are very affectionate and are highly intelligent,which is more that can be said of about 90% of people who own them.

I watched a programme about the world's fattest man a while back, and I realised that you really must have to fucking TRY to be really fat.

The guy had at least 12 cans of Dr Pepper a day. That's effort, pure effort. If anything, based on this, we should applauding fat people. WELL DONE GUYS.

My mate John used to drink 4 litres of Coke a day. 2 x 2 litre bottles. When he went on his crash diet he used to get headaches and lie in bed at night fighting off cola cravings. Like serious withdrawals symptoms. He ended up losing 7st. (not just from giving up Coke though).

i have decided to completly give up all fizzy drinks, i have about two gulps left of a bottle of irn-bru and then thats it. i drink quiet alot of water anyway especually at work when im grafting like a cunt. but over the past 2 months iv found when im at home im more likely to nip over to the shop across the road and buy a bottle of irn-bru (i have no idea why this is ;) )

not only is it starting to give me sore heads but its also burning quiet a hole in my pocket that i could be doing with spending in over areas of my life (like more guitars, or a mesa(that would take some about of irn-bru to save up for that (around 1800 bottles to be honest)))

i also think its probably not helping my going to the gym and i would get the result im after alot quicker without it

i am gona miss popping into the shop everyday around 5pm tho, ill have to find something else to buy from now on