aberdeen-music

Michael Jackson RIP

ca_gere

Does anyone else find the complete absence of conspiracy theories surrounding his death INCREDIBLY suspicious?

It's too freakishly normal for him to simply have a cardiac.

There will be some soon, apparently he had to do these London shows to pay his debts cos he's near bankrupt, so there will be murder and faked death conspiracies for financial gain.

The second I heard about it, I cynically said I won't actually believe he's dead until an open-casket funeral. And that's hardly going to happen.

Notice that in the footage of him being stretchered into an ambulance from his home, his 'body' was completely covered up. Now, as he wasn't dead at that point... why would you cover him up completely? Is that normal practise? I'm pretty sure if someone has cardiac arrest and then goes into a coma, they're not hidden like a corpse. There must be photos of him in hospital before he died, and if there isn't... I'd be very suspicious indeed.

It's well known he was massively in debt and these shows were to try and get him back on track.

The second I heard about it, I cynically said I won't actually believe he's dead until an open-casket funeral. And that's hardly going to happen.

Notice that in the footage of him being stretchered into an ambulance from his home, his 'body' was completely covered up. Now, as he wasn't dead at that point... why would you cover him up completely? Is that normal practise? I'm pretty sure if someone has cardiac arrest and then goes into a coma, they're not hidden like a corpse. There must be photos of him in hospital before he died, and if there isn't... I'd be very suspicious indeed.

It's well known he was massively in debt and these shows were to try and get him back on track.

How often are people carted to hospital while helicopters buzz overhead?

Seems sensible to me - protect some dignity & privacy.

How often are people carted to hospital while helicopters buzz overhead?

Seems sensible to me - protect some dignity & privacy.

I agree... but since when has anyone bothered to take Michael Jackson's dignity or privacy into consideration!?

Who was filming from the chopper? If it was emergency services I doubt they would be filming... and if it was tv crews/journalists, how the hell did they find about it and get to the scene as quickly as it took the paramedics to get there and cart him out of his house!?

EDIT: to counter my own point, sadly there are probably always news choppers flying over MJ's house waiting for something to happen.

Some gossip websites seem to speculating it was a possible suicide. OD'ing on sleeping pills has been suggested, and his half a billion of debt has been mentioned. I don't really know the specifics, but I didn't think an OD would result in a heart attack. I was always led to believe it messes up the liver?

I think it's intereasting that hardly anyone had a problem with the jade goody jokes yet everyone gets so defensive when it is MJ... Don't get me wrong i love the guys music, and was really looking warward to seing him... But im not hippocritical, a joke is a joke, i dont care how talented someone is they are never going to be exempt from morbid jokes, if i hadn't posted them i garantee someone else here would have, wether to just troll, or because they got a chuckle out of it.

It's People Like You That Ruin The World.

I just read in a paper im nae telling you about and it stated he was killed when he was injected with a potent pain killer.........And it wasn't reported straight away as his 'aides' were all freaking out....I found it interesting that before the ambulance arrived latoya and a brother managed to get to him first...If thats true how did that happen....

You just read in a paper, but won't tell us what the paper was?

What's the point?

Dan - wasn't the body being taken into the chopper from the hospital to elsewhere? I thought the footage from the chopper with the body covered up was of him being taken somewhere for the post mortem...unless I'm wrong?

Dan - wasn't the body being taken into the chopper from the hospital to elsewhere? I thought the footage from the chopper with the body covered up was of him being taken somewhere for the post mortem...unless I'm wrong?

I think their was also footage of him being taken to hospital yesterday

Might be wrong

There was a story a few years ago about how when Jacko was 29, there were seldom any photos of him for that year. Then he came back after "surgery" looking different when he was 30. Though a body was found under the train tracks at Neverland four years later whose dental records matched Michael Jacksons. Theory being the Jackson that just died was actually an imposter all along and the real one died ages ago.

Creepy, eh?

My money says that's bullshit, though.

There was a story a few years ago about how when Jacko was 29, there were seldom any photos of him for that year. Then he came back after "surgery" looking different when he was 30. Though a body was found under the train tracks at Neverland four years later whose dental records matched Michael Jacksons. Theory being the Jackson that just died was actually an imposter all along and the real one died ages ago.

Creepy, eh?

My money says that's bullshit, though.

That's the plot to Bubba Ho-tep A true story