aberdeen-music

Michael Jackson RIP

ca_gere

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

You're a dick.

i am so...so sorry, but i cant resist posting one more...

Apparently paramedics found Class As in Michael Jackson's toilet, Class Bs in his bathroom, and all of Class 4d in his bedroom!

I don't fully understand how people who have enjoyed his music can make jokes, especially such shit ones.

Heard about it upon finishing work tonight. Genuinely saddened me. I'm a bit gutted he never got the chance to redeem himself musically with the o2 gigs, as it would've been brilliant to see him pull it off.

R.I.P Michael. For all your faults you made some of the greatest pop songs ever.

• Upvote 1

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Are you retarded or something? I liked you better when you stopped posting for a few months. Encore.

just for that, have one more...

Is it true he had a heart attack when he found out the 5 year old he was fucking was really a 31 year old midget?

Bet his CD's will no longer be 5 pounds or less in HMV, Asda, etc....I quite liked hearing his songs but wasn't someone I listened to at home. It's a sad indication of the circus that surrounded him that when my other half told me this morning, my first thought was that it was a cynical ploy to get out of playing the gigs...

The jokes are easy meat but some consideration towards his poor kids would be good, they haven't exactly had a normal life so far and imagine what it will be like as they grow up and become fully aware of the sort of things their dad was accused of...they stand a good chance of being pretty f**ked up I would have thought.

Ross's morning update:

Uri geller is a fucking tool. His origgional phonecalls with the bbc were ALMOST aceptable, i mean he is a fame whore, but still as a friend of mj bbc really were scraping the bottom of the barrel for someone close to him to question... but the stuff he said later on/ this morning was ridonkulous.

and now for hate:

Weather experts give severe gale warnings as millions of children breathe a sigh of relief

Michael Jackson has asked for his ashes to be scattered in a sand pit so children can play with him forever.

michael jackson, may you rest in pea... ...dophilia

Apparently on hearing the news of Michael Jackson's death Bubbles has gone ape and Uri has gone on another bender!

It doesn't matter if your black or white,

because in two weeks you'll be decomposing

• Upvote 1

Ross's morning update:

Uri geller is a fucking tool. His origgional phonecalls with the bbc were ALMOST aceptable, i mean he is a fame whore, but still as a friend of mj bbc really were scraping the bottom of the barrel for someone close to him to question... but the stuff he said later on/ this morning was ridonkulous.

and now for hate:

Weather experts give severe gale warnings as millions of children breathe a sigh of relief

Michael Jackson has asked for his ashes to be scattered in a sand pit so children can play with him forever.

michael jackson, may you rest in pea... ...dophilia

Apparently on hearing the news of Michael Jackson's death Bubbles has gone ape and Uri has gone on another bender!

It doesn't matter if your black or white,

because in two weeks you'll be decomposing

I can't believe I gave you rep for your first post on this thread. Though I'm sure the good members of Ab-Music will deduct it accordingly. You're a fucking twat. Seriously. Why post it? Trolling? Fucking cunt.

Can't believe he's gone. He got me into music. I'm a huge fan and have been since I was a wee boy. One of the most important and seminal musicians in my life. Gutted.

I think it's intereasting that hardly anyone had a problem with the jade goody jokes yet everyone gets so defensive when it is MJ... Don't get me wrong i love the guys music, and was really looking warward to seing him... But im not hippocritical, a joke is a joke, i dont care how talented someone is they are never going to be exempt from morbid jokes, if i hadn't posted them i garantee someone else here would have, wether to just troll, or because they got a chuckle out of it.

RIP Michael. Wasn't an uber-fan, but Dangerous was the first CD I ever bought. And listening to the radio this morning just provided a reminded, if any was needed, that he recorded some of the greatest pop songs ever.

That said, I was practically rolling around the floor laughing at this. Best first post ever? Come on, somebody set up a second account for that one, didn't they?

b9vfl4b63p5q1phseY4c0dVCo1_400.jpg