aberdeen-music

Simpsons Quotes

Soda Jerk

Yesterday I watched the episode where Homer believes he's going to die after eating the poisonous blowfish.

Bart and Lisa singing the shaft song in the karaoke at the restaurant is absolutely killer. Great stuff. The episode also displays the sort of heart and emotion lost as it went downhill and all the pretenders never managed to get in the first place.

Yesterday I watched the episode where Homer believes he's going to die after eating the poisonous blowfish.

Bart and Lisa singing the shaft song in the karaoke at the restaurant is absolutely killer. Great stuff. The episode also displays the sort of heart and emotion lost as it went downhill and all the pretenders never managed to get in the first place.

I've been working my way through Season 2 lately and it really is top banana. A lot of episodes I hadn't seen in years and a lot of episodes I always had pegged as being much later.

I think it's my favourite season tbh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Could be repost.

Eddie: Did you hold a grudge against Montgomery Burns?

Moe: No!

(The lie detector buzzes, indicating a lie)

Moe: Alright, maybe I did. But I didn't shoot him!

(The lie detector dings, indicating the truth)

Eddie: Checks out. Okay, sir, you're free to go.

Moe: Good, 'cause I've got a hot date tonight! (buzz) A date. (buzz) Dinner with friends. (buzz) Dinner alone. (buzz) Watching TV alone. (buzz) Alright! I'm going to sit at home and ogle the ladies in the Victoria's Secret catalog! (buzz) (ashamed) Sears catalog. (ding) Now would you unhook this already, please?! I don't deserve this kind of shabby treatment! (buzz) [edit]

Could be repost.

Eddie: Did you hold a grudge against Montgomery Burns?

Moe: No!

(The lie detector buzzes, indicating a lie)

Moe: Alright, maybe I did. But I didn't shoot him!

(The lie detector dings, indicating the truth)

Eddie: Checks out. Okay, sir, you're free to go.

Moe: Good, 'cause I've got a hot date tonight! (buzz) A date. (buzz) Dinner with friends. (buzz) Dinner alone. (buzz) Watching TV alone. (buzz) Alright! I'm going to sit at home and ogle the ladies in the Victoria's Secret catalog! (buzz) (ashamed) Sears catalog. (ding) Now would you unhook this already, please?! I don't deserve this kind of shabby treatment! (buzz) [edit]

Maggie did it.

Guest B. Arthur

Shelby: Springfield sucks!

Bart: Hey! Stop talking bad about my town, man.

Shelby: Why don't you make me?

Bart: I don't make trash, I burn it.

Shelby: Then I guess you're a garbage man.

Bart: Well, I know _you_ are, but what am I?

Shelby: A garbage man.

Bart: I know _you_ are, but what am I?

Bart: I know you are, but what am I?

Bart: Takes one to know one!

Malloy: I sincerely regret any inconvenience that I may have caused. And although I have stolen your material goods, let me assure you that your dear town has stolen my heart.

Everyone: Aw!

Skinner: Oh, he's so charming.

Barney: Let's let him go!

Everyone: Yeah!

Wiggum: Oh, sorry folks. Gee, I really hate to spoil this little love-in, but Mr. Malloy broke the law. And when you break the law, you gotta go to jail.

Quimby: Uh, that reminds me, er, here's your monthly kickback.

Wiggum: You just...you couldn't have picked a worse time.

Hank Scorpio: Uh, hi, Homer. What can I do for you?

Homer: Sir, I need to know where I can get some business hammocks.

Hank Scorpio: Hammocks? My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Hammocks! Homer, there's four places. There's the Hammock Hut, that's on third.

Homer: Uh-huh.

Hank Scorpio: There's Hammocks-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Put-Your-Butt-There.

Homer: Mm-Hmm.

Hank Scorpio: That's on third. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the hammock complex on third.

Homer: Oh, the hammock district!

Hank Scorpio: That's right.