aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

He spoke to you? Stalk failed

vidKnowTheRules_icon.png

Rules -

• Not proper stalk = stalkee is known to stalker and vice versa, and they meet and acknowledge each other's presence.
  • Proper stalk = stalkee is known to stalker, and vice versa, yet stalkee has no knowledge of stalker having seen them at that time.
  • Prime stalk = stalkee is known to stalker, yet stalkee does not know stalker, therefore stalkee is completely unware of being stalked, whether he sees stalker or not, due to being completely unaware of stalker's stalker status.
  • Interactive prime stalk = interaction with a prime stalkee is not a requirement for prime status, but it is a bonus.
  • International categories = all the above categories can be prefixed with 'International' if executed out with national boundaries.
  • Seeing Teabags in The Moorings does not count.

It's not complicated.

Edited by MattJimF
  • Upvote 4

Woodsinho at Dillinger Escape Plan in his Dirtdrinker T shirt, looking a bit forlorn at the busy side of the bar. Twice. I felt a bit bad as I got served relatively quickly at the quieter end. As payback I was twice served possibly the worst pint of shandy I have ever had. In fact the second was worse, the Carling had run out and the shift to Heineken was even less palatable, to the point I had to leave it 3/4 full. I think the lemonade was out of syrup.

Woodsinho at Dillinger Escape Plan in his Dirtdrinker T shirt, looking a bit forlorn at the busy side of the bar. Twice. I felt a bit bad as I got served relatively quickly at the quieter end. As payback I was twice served possibly the worst pint of shandy I have ever had. In fact the second was worse, the Carling had run out and the shift to Heineken was even less palatable, to the point I had to leave it 3/4 full. I think the lemonade was out of syrup.

Stop drinking Shandy you big poove.

• Upvote 1

That was an unenjoyable bar experience. Seeing people walk up to the bar and get served immediately when you've been waiting patiently for 10 minutes is most heinous. I can only assume that all the bar staff hate Dirtdrinker and were taking it out on me. Also - hey, I think I know who you are now. Good for me.

• Upvote 2

That was an unenjoyable bar experience. Seeing people walk up to the bar and get served immediately when you've been waiting patiently for 10 minutes is most heinous. I can only assume that all the bar staff hate Dirtdrinker and were taking it out on me. Also - hey, I think I know who you are now. Good for me.

Not many folk queuing at that end of the bar so the guy in that section was working it pretty well. For some reason the main bar bit takes ages to get served at, always when i have been there, hence i never use it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dallas out of popular beat combo Carson Wells walking through Union Square this afternoon. I was with my parents and said, in an intentionally loud voice so he'd hear as we passed, "Look, mum, it's your best pal Dallas." But he either ignored us or didn't notice. For shame. But on the plus side, proper stalk.

Unsure what kind of stalks these are - somewhere between a proper stalk and not a proper stalk because I assume that these people know me but I spied them (they may have spied me in return) without making any acknowledgement to each other. At the Headache show on Friday:

kirsten (hi again)

Jan (I think)

girl anachronism

Unsure what kind of stalks these are - somewhere between a proper stalk and not a proper stalk because I assume that these people know me but I spied them (they may have spied me in return) without making any acknowledgement to each other. At the Headache show on Friday:

kirsten (hi again)

Jan (I think)

girl anachronism

Ooh, I didn't see you. Good stalk. Good gig.

Dallas out of popular beat combo Carson Wells walking through Union Square this afternoon. I was with my parents and said, in an intentionally loud voice so he'd hear as we passed, "Look, mum, it's your best pal Dallas." But he either ignored us or didn't notice. For shame. But on the plus side, proper stalk.

Proper stalk.  I was operating at 97% Christmas shopping mode which leads to a tunnel vision effect from the focus required.  To be honest, I was probably listening to metal also.  I would have loved to have caught up with Audrey.  I like to call her Bodacious Oddz. 

kirsten (hi again)

Jan (I think)

girl anachronism

Stop it, you witch! I am useless at spotting people when it comes to the Tunnels, though, so definitely didn't see you. Good work!

Proper stalk.  I was operating at 97% Christmas shopping mode which leads to a tunnel vision effect from the focus required.  To be honest, I was probably listening to metal also.  I would have loved to have caught up with Audrey.  I like to call her Bodacious Oddz. 

I think she'd approve of that nickname. She has tolerated "Audders" from my friends from school for years.

• 1 month later...