aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

How do your organs even fit inside your pencil thin but super-tall body?

I don't know... It amazes me too!

A couple of years ago, my mum screamer when she seen my ribs sticking out of my chest and I decided to get myself checked out. I told the nurse I an concerned because I am underweight, loosing energy quickly and I don't think seeing my own heart beating is normal.

So, I got all my tests done, expecting something to solve my answer, days of waiting... Only to be told, 'I didn't know if you knew this, but you are marked as being very underweight'.

I am sort of aware of that one, Sherlock... That was an awkward couple of minutes of answers that are still unsolved.

I don't know... It amazes me too!

A couple of years ago, my mum screamer when she seen my ribs sticking out of my chest and I decided to get myself checked out. I told the nurse I an concerned because I am underweight, loosing energy quickly and I don't think seeing my own heart beating is normal.

So, I got all my tests done, expecting something to solve my answer, days of waiting... Only to be told, 'I didn't know if you knew this, but you are marked as being very underweight'.

I am sort of aware of that one, Sherlock... That was an awkward couple of minutes of answers that are still unsolved.

AIDS

Tried everything! I should try even harder! I was recommended consuming mass gainer powedee which is about 1200 calories per shake. That was half finished and almost killed me. It was like swallowing gigantic slugs that tasted like cookies and cream!

Edited by brettthain1