aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure where to put this but, I think it would be ace-ic if sports commentators were paired with someone who had minimal interest and knowledge of the sport and was ever so slightly drunk.

In the day and age of the red button, I shouldn't think it would be too much of a problem to have multiple layers of commentary.

BBC did that during World Cup 2014 with Scott Mills and Chris Stark from Radio 1 doing alternative commentary on a few matches.

Being back in Aberdeen was ace-ic. Strolled about Aberdeen uni campus, through old Aberdeen, along spital and into town for the cheekiest of nandos followed by a few beers with some good friends. Polish girlfriend's nut exploded at the size of the scurries. Also at how nice the architecture is. Aberdeen is a pretty and pretty unique place.

I did notice a disproportionately large amount of older women with markies bags moaning about things.

• Upvote 2

Being back in Aberdeen was ace-ic. Strolled about Aberdeen uni campus, through old Aberdeen, along spital and into town for the cheekiest of nandos followed by a few beers with some good friends. Polish girlfriend's nut exploded at the size of the scurries. Also at how nice the architecture is. Aberdeen is a pretty and pretty unique place.

I did notice a disproportionately large amount of older women with markies bags moaning about things.

I saw that you were in Edinburgh, too, and was sad to miss out on a potential stalk. Aberdeen is nae bad though, eh? I miss it now I don't live there but still struggle when people say "Hey! I'm going to Aberdeen for a few days, what should I do?" because all I can think of is going to Stonehaven/Dunnottar or waiting 'til night time and go to a gig.

• Upvote 1