aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

James Corwen was hosting a mobile award ceremony and was having a bit of a hard time:

Things picked up a bit when the event reached Outstanding LTE Contribution, won by SK Telecom and KT Corporation. The executive picking up the award for SK Telecom said that the reason he didn't get Corden's jokes was partly because he was jet-lagged by his flight from South Korea, but mainly because he had a PhD and Corden didn't. Corden's response to being dissed was to wait until the SK chap was off stage, then to ask the audience if seconds later anyone remembered who he was.

This would have worked if the same person hadn't won the next award, the Outstanding Overall Mobile Technology: The CTO's Choice.

Edited by MattJimF

Don't leave a job until you have a job.

you don't understand the stress this job brings the drunk customers, annoying boss, staff that cant speak good English and then theirs always the angry swearing customers like last night. i was 20 mins away from finishing when a customer phones and asks where her food was. i told her it was on its way and she said if it wasn't there in 10 minutes she'd cancel it. so mistakenly the driver had left it behind so i thought id be kind and deliver it myself on foot ( id get paid for delivering it too) i get to the door and she comes shouting and swearing when every second word is fucking. my boss never told me she had phoned and canceled. i never got to even say a word with out the junkie cow harping on and keep swearing it ended with "for fuck sake just get the fuck away from my door you little bastard". Got back to work and they found it hilarious and at the end of the night he refused to pay me for the delivery as she never paid. which is entirely not my fault. not just that he's a arsehole when it comes to money and when i try to argue over my hours he just argues back so id rather focus on school and life instead of it revolving around that shithole.

• Upvote 1