aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Aww, c'mon Sport Aberdeen. You've got to do better than:

What do I need to Join?

You only need: 2 Passport Photos, Your bank details (If your signing up to the direct debit scheme) and 1st month's payment. There is no renewal date if you pay by direct debit.

I'm not signing up 'til that's been corrected.

• Upvote 1

Nuffield charge over £50 for gum membership. Pure are, what, £20? That's a fucking cracking deal!

xx

£10 for my pure membership - I got in before they opened. They had an introductory deal.

David Lloyd is something obscene like £70 quid a month. Poke that. Even when I go my maximum amount of times its still costing me £5 a go (and thats when I go 4 times a week!). There is no way I could even justify that. The only way would be if someone else was exercising for me, and I was getting the gains.

£10 for my pure membership - I got in before they opened. They had an introductory deal.

David Lloyd is something obscene like £70 quid a month. Poke that. Even when I go my maximum amount of times its still costing me £5 a go (and thats when I go 4 times a week!). There is no way I could even justify that. The only way would be if someone else was exercising for me, and I was getting the gains.

I had the same PureGym membership. But I left. when I say left, I just cancelled my direct debit.

Buraka Som Sistema gig on Saturday was incredibly good. Best gig I've been to in ages. Brilliant fun. I had a great night afterwards too despite getting trapped in a lift for about 45 minutes.

I got trapped in a lift once, but I busted us all out with my bare hands, like Jack Bauer, and everyone thought I was the maaaan.

• Upvote 1