aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Don't belittle my fucking achievement.

Anyway, there's a 50% pay rise in it for me. That's right, a fucking 5 figure pay rise.

xx

EDIT: It's probably not obvious enough that I'm not being serious, but fuck it.

Staff to Contract jump?

Don't worry, I know you were taking the piss - as was I.

Already mentioned it, but Jonah Matranga last night/QUOTE]

I wish I could bottle up the positivity you feel post-Jonah gig, as I've felt brilliant all day; much like the days after his previous visits to Aberdeen.

A wonderful, wonderful, inspiring man :up:

Summer is here and it's great. The place looks less grey. Drinking something icey cold is way more refreshing than usual, as is holding the cold bottle on your face. Wearing shorts is magnificent. Girls in tanktops is a cool bonus too.

It has its downsides though. Flying insects that sting you with poison. Shirtless minks. Sweaty back.

The good outweighs the bad though. Especially when I've got a fucking ice lolly. Boom.

Summer is here and it's great. The place looks less grey. Drinking something icey cold is way more refreshing than usual, as is holding the cold bottle on your face. Wearing shorts is magnificent. Girls in tanktops is a cool bonus too.

It has its downsides though. Flying insects that sting you with poison. Shirtless minks. Sweaty back.

The good outweighs the bad though. Especially when I've got a fucking ice lolly. Boom.

Good definitely outways the bad. I went to the hairdresser yesterday with minging sweaty hair that was quite greasy. Pretty embarrassing. But because my fringe was stuck to my head it meant they cut it exactly how I like it (last time it ended in disaster). then I went for a nice stroll down the beach with my girlfriend and my new haircut.

Summer seems to increase the amount of attractive ladies walking around. Where are they all in winter? Are they hibernating? Are they DEAD?

"I know when summer's at it's best, all the girls start wearing less" - JJ Bull, 10 Easy Wishes