aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Panda Strong

Cap Sant! release the hounds

For the last few weeks here at Cap Sant! HQ we have been putting together a bunch of songs for us and other people to enjoy. The drums were all recorded in Musical Vision, the guitar, bass, vocals, and everything else you hear were recorded in my flat. All was done through garageband and my mac mic. We have just about finished all 6/7, but we have 3 completed up on the myspace.

Hopefully a few people might dig what we're doing. It's a shame that myspace manages to make your songs sound pretty crap, no matter how much work you've put into them - BUT, we are making up a little demo cd, probably about 100 or so, with silly artwork and all 7 tracks at a reasonable bitrate. Yeah!

So anyway;

Cap Sant! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

FASHION-CORE!

Guest idol_wild

Fuck me, this is exactly what I hoped for and expected.

You little fucking geniuses.

damn. what phil said. i've genuinely been looking forward to this for a very long time and i am even more glad that i asked you to play the chickenhawk gig based solely on your listed influences, haha!

very good work! looking forward even more to the 19th now!

i thought these songs were nice and catchy when i had a listen an hour ago. but '...batman' got stuck in my head like (insert some sort of generic witty phrase). the chanting at 1.01 or thereabouts is so algernon-ish that it makes me very happy inside :D

i'm so glad there is a band in aberdeen that has this kind of music done so well! cannot wait to see this done live. a few gigs and you should be having numerous fists in the air and chanting to go along with it! once again, fantastic work!

Despite the terrible song names/posts from band members/completely puke myspace page, absolutely fantastic music.

I honestly wanted to hate this band, but I really don't.

Despite the terrible song names/posts from band members/completely puke myspace page, absolutely fantastic music.

I honestly wanted to hate this band, but I really don't.

This is the best one yet. I feel like we've charmed you into changing your mind. Although, I have no idea why you'd want to hate us :(

...Batman used to be my least favourite, but since we added harmonica and piano to the mix, it's one of my favourites. Oh, and the triangle too. We rock hard.

It was exactly what I expected:shouty American accented vocals, indebted to a pretty standard american indie rock sound. Batman is a pretty catchy song though and the Tom Hanks one isn't without it's charm.

YES! YES!

i'm going to learn all the wordz and be a groupie and sing along down the front and chickenhawk. i'm so glad this is at a DIYish venue... it'll make it so much better. megacitement. really like Joe's guitar playing too.