aberdeen-music

Cap Sant! release the hounds

Panda Strong

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they're free, yep yep! sorry to everyone that didn't get one, we were a bit non existent when it came handing them out. and sorry huw, i managed to leave my phone in Andrews car and literally only got it back a few minutes ago!

i'll be burning more over the weekend so i guess i/we/one of us can either meet/post/pass on a copy to anyone that wants oneeee :)!

they're free, yep yep! sorry to everyone that didn't get one, we were a bit non existent when it came handing them out. and sorry huw, i managed to leave my phone in Andrews car and literally only got it back a few minutes ago!

i'll be burning more over the weekend so i guess i/we/one of us can either meet/post/pass on a copy to anyone that wants oneeee :)!

Cool, could you pop in with one to my work at some point?

Does your mate still want that Lemuria CD?

Cool, could you pop in with one to my work at some point?

Does your mate still want that Lemuria CD?

yah, sure will!

haha, i'm realllly not sure. i said he wanted it so we went in last week some time but he hummed and hawed for a bit and then said he'd "think about it". i can get a definite answer out of him when he's back but i'd guess you could just stick it back on the shelve. i was actually really surprised at some of the cds you have in stock!

yah, sure will!

haha, i'm realllly not sure. i said he wanted it so we went in last week some time but he hummed and hawed for a bit and then said he'd "think about it". i can get a definite answer out of him when he's back but i'd guess you could just stick it back on the shelve. i was actually really surprised at some of the cds you have in stock!

hey lindsey, if you're coming down the practice space tonight, bring me a cd plz! :D

"we were stranded!"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest treader.
I was too busy urinating and making smartarse remarks that only I found amusing to ask for one. Also you seemed distressed by cutting your fingers :p

this is what i'd call a 'good post'. congrats.

yeah, we still have plenty cd's! it's just burning them is probably the most mundane thing ever. i watched a dvd and simultaneously burned a whole bunch last night though! if people want one i guess they could either meet one of us...or message joe (if that's ok, joe?!) your address as he's the guy with the free stamps/mailer things!

• 3 weeks later...

the fest is meant to be great, yeah! it seems to take over gainesville florida for 3 days with shows pretty much EVERYWHERE!

Fest is easily the best festival - nae, event of any description - I've ever been to. Totally get involved. As Maxi said, we've been the last twice, and are pretty much planning to go every year from now on.